Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Jun 30th 2013 new
81 today in New England.
Jun 30th 2013 new
Let's all go to Brian's house!
Jun 30th 2013 new
I am sorry for all the heat and flooding.
It is 68 here, 37% humidity. It was sunny and breezy all day. High 75.
Jun 30th 2013 new
Most of us here in Seattle don't have A/C either - don't need it but for a few days per Summer... but this has been a heck of a send-off for our usual "Junuary"... 7PM and outside temps have finally dropped below the 80F in the house - Fans to Full Mil Power!!! Flush the house!!! ... and go back downstairs where it's only 72F.

Makes me feel guilty feeling overheated, compared to you folk in the 100+. tongue

It is beautiful though! My African Dandelions are in full bloom! I chose to stay home and work on annulment stuff instead of answering the call of the water and my kayak!
Jun 30th 2013 new
Low to Mid 80's Mon Tues & Wednesday Rain all 3 days high humidity under a flash flood watch through Tuesday. Rain rain go away.
Jun 30th 2013 new
(quote) Steven-94269 said: Low to Mid 80's Mon Tues & Wednesday Rain all 3 days high humidity under a flash flood watch through Tuesday. Rain rain go away.
Hope your flood troubles don't materialize. It was 107 here at 7:00 pm but is going down. Now it is 105 at 7:51.
Jun 30th 2013 new
Lucky you up there.
Jul 2nd 2013 new
It's very dry. In fact the meteorologist says that relative humidity isn't supposed to be able to get as low as its measuring. It makes a swamp cooler more effective than A/C at cooling the house.
Jul 2nd 2013 new
59 in Maine- No global warming here. There's been a big push lately here in Maine to scare people using global warming, saying lobster catches will go down; it's nonsense. Right now there is a push everywhere to get people talking about climate change and carbon emissions to prepare people for the higher energy taxes that take into account carbon emissions associated with every stage in manufacturing and just about anything else you can think of, and these taxes will be felt by all very soon, sending us further into austerity. This giant global hoax originated with the Club of Rome, the think tank for the United Nations, as a way to unite the peoples of the world for a global governance scenario where people will be told how to run every aspect of their lives for the "greater good" while all of the energy taxes get funneled through the Rothschild's family bank account. Please pray for discernment so that you can see through the cons and not be bamboozled into giving up your ability to make your own choices, choices that are aligned with God's will and not decided for you by the Lord of this World and his parasitical minions that masquerade as our saviours while leading us further down the road to hell.
Jul 20th 2013 new
(quote) Lina-796057 said: Around 117 degrees here in Phoenix at 3:08pm, although while my son & I were out driving in the car just a short time ago, the car thermometer did read 120 in one area of town.
We expect to be 107 today and tomorrow. What about where you are?
Posts 31 - 40 of 43