Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

I have only been back for less than a month and I am very discouraged. I have found that it counts against me that I have never been married, I have sent out many emotes and messages and gotten no replies, and I highly doubt that I will renew my membership when it ends on July 10th.
What is it - about 1 in 1000 people actually meet someone here and wind up living happily ever after? This place feels like a candy store. Too many choices but not enough quality people who take this seriously.
What do you think? Do you really think you'll find someone here?
Just my thoughts on a Sunday Morning.
Jun 30th 2013 new
It does happen if you want it to . There some here when I stop at the 75 mile mark it gets complicated for LDR for me . But they do work . maybe in four years when my son is out of high school . He high honors plus has earned the Pope Pius Scout Award from the Bishop of Norwich .
Jun 30th 2013 new
(quote) Trish-977181 said: I have only been back for less than a month and I am very discouraged. I have found that it counts against me that I have never been married, I have sent out many emotes and messages and gotten no replies, and I highly doubt that I will renew my membership when it ends on July 10th.
What is it - about 1 in 1000 people actually meet someone here and wind up living happily ever after? This place feels like a candy store. Too many choices but not enough quality people who take this seriously.
What do you think? Do you really think you'll find someone here?
Just my thoughts on a Sunday Morning.

Sometimes a Teddy Bear can be right under our nose waiting with long strong protective arms.....
Jun 30th 2013 new
I have never been married myself. Why should it count against you that you've never been married? Never- marrieds have just not found the right person yet, it's that simple. This is why I don't post much in the forums anymore. What do people want never- marrieds to do? Go out and get married just to get married so that they can get divorced and then be deemed "acceptable"? So it's ok to be divorced, but if you've never been married there is something wrong with you? Excuse me?
Jun 30th 2013 new
(quote) Kenny-949632 said:

Sometimes a Teddy Bear can be right under our nose waiting with long strong protective arms.....
heart
Jun 30th 2013 new
wide eyed Four years???
It takes a couple of years to get to know someone well enough to want to marry. IMHO, you need to get started now. No point in waiting....
Jun 30th 2013 new
I've found several nice "someones" here. Problem was, they didn't find me.
Jun 30th 2013 new
It is very hard to say since only God knows the ultimate plan for each of us. I do know that if I do not try, I will never know for sure if he was here. I look at this as, yet, another way with which to broaden my experiences and in so doing continue to prepare myself as a complete and joyful package when he does come into my life. I think if we maintain love and joy within us on this journey, we will surely attract the same back in return. We just need to be patient in the process.
Jun 30th 2013 new
(quote) Monica-977379 said: It is very hard to say since only God knows the ultimate plan for each of us. I do know that if I do not try, I will never know for sure if he was here. I look at this as, yet, another way with which to broaden my experiences and in so doing continue to prepare myself as a complete and joyful package when he does come into my life. I think if we maintain love and joy within us on this journey, we will surely attract the same back in return. We just need to be patient in the process.
I agree. We will all find that someone in God's Way and God's time. I have been on and off this site for 6 years and still have yet to even have a relationship with someone. It is not easy to trust and to be patient, but God will send the right person His way and in His time.
Jun 30th 2013 new
That is the spirit, Colleen!
Posts 1 - 10 of 109