Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jul 5th 2013 new
(quote) Anne-961646 said: I kind of feel that when you send a smile to someone and they don't reply back to me it seems they are afraid you will take it as being interested if they do. I reply back to say hi to acknowledge them. Just like my kids and I are out walking we pass someone I say hi.
Just a thought...
As a rule, I just always respond. One should set aside expectations, and do what one usually does if someone introduces themselves in physical person: at least show some sort of reaction. It seems dishonest not to even write back.
Jul 18th 2013 new
I know I shouldn't take it personally but even free memberships can send a smile back back and I. I also check the profile to see when the 're last active. biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

Jul 18th 2013 new
Sorry my kIndLe fire sometimes has a mind of its own duplicates words. biggrin
Jul 19th 2013 new
Blocking is only appropriate, IMNSHO, when a person has been extremely rude, abusive, vulgar, or persistent to the point of harassment.
Jul 19th 2013 new
(quote) Marge-938695 said: Blocking is only appropriate, IMNSHO, when a person has been extremely rude, abusive, vulgar, or persistent to the point of harassment.
Yes and yet everyone has differing levels of "rude"
Posts 11 - 15 of 15