Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jul 02 new
John, Sure do like your response. It's a good one, indeed!
Jul 02 new
Well, good for you. You can analyze first then allow yourself to get emotional? Where can I take a crash course?
Jul 02 new
Hmm.... How did you arrive at those percentages? You analyze a relationship 65% and, then become emotional 35% That's some ratio. How does the partner's percentages calculate in the mix?
Jul 02 new
Well I spend a lot of time analyzing my emotions and I get pretty emotional about my analysis wink laughing
Jul 03 new
hmmm...I think I used to be more "emotional" but now I think I'm 40% Emotional and 60% analytical

Jul 03 new
hug
IMHO, it's essential if you don't want your heart broken unnecessarily.
Jul 03 new
I know I'm mostly analytical - I'm an ISTJ by the Meyer Briggs personality test. However, I am very spiritual and care deeply about people with compassion and love. But I don't show my emotions very often. I come from English, Swedish, and Dutch background so I can be stoic most of the time. I'm also a healthcare professional and my training has taught me not to react to emotion. So, I just took a fast guess at my percentages. I think the true percentages would come from those who know me best.
Jul 03 new
Both, and each one gets the other one in trouble, tahee hee
Jul 03 new
I'm an INTJ Myers-Briggs personality which is a very analytical personality type but I'm also an Enneagram type 4 personality which is a very emotional type. In short, I am very emotional internally but I come across more analytical because my emotions don't show much on the surface. I guess the biggest problem with INTJs is not being emotional as much as expressing emotion. INTJs usually express emotion through words, so I guess that means that words speak louder than actions for me.
Jul 03 new
I am emotional (100%). I have learned to adapt and be analytical when the situation dictates, but I wear my heart on my sleeve and I will always internalize situations emotionally.
Posts 21 - 30 of 32