Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jul 1st 2013 new
Praying rosary rose
Jul 1st 2013 new
Praying
Jul 1st 2013 new
Praying Praying Praying theheart
Jul 2nd 2013 new
Praying hug
Jul 2nd 2013 new
Praying Praying
Jul 6th 2013 new
Praying Praying
Jul 7th 2013 new
Thank you all so much for the prayers! Tomorrow starts the Senate hearings on bill as well as the House debates and another heated day at the Capital building as well as a pro-life rally in the evening. It is really amazing to see how the people are rallying on both sides of the debate - I know that there are at least three *free* buses moving in the next two days to bring pro-lifers in from Dallas and Houston to Austin (that's a three-hour drive each way, because we Texans measure distance in time) just to come down and pray and make our will known to our legislators.

Please pray for everyone down at the Capital, especially for their safety. We've already had several cars get keyed for having pro-life or pro-family bumper stickers on them and our wonderful DPS officers have pulled women aside to let them know that they will be protected. There have been some scary situations so far that some of my friends have been in.

Thank you and God bless you for your prayers!
Jul 8th 2013 new
(quote) Pamela-880383 said: Thank you all so much for the prayers! Tomorrow starts the Senate hearings on bill as well as the House debates and another heated day at the Capital building as well as a pro-life rally in the evening. It is really amazing to see how the people are rallying on both sides of the debate - I know that there are at least three *free* buses moving in the next two days to bring pro-lifers in from Dallas and Houston to Austin (that's a three-hour drive each way, because we Texans measure distance in time) just to come down and pray and make our will known to our legislators.

Please pray for everyone down at the Capital, especially for their safety. We've already had several cars get keyed for having pro-life or pro-family bumper stickers on them and our wonderful DPS officers have pulled women aside to let them know that they will be protected. There have been some scary situations so far that some of my friends have been in.

Thank you and God bless you for your prayers!
Praying theheart
Jul 8th 2013 new
rosary rosary rosary
Posts 11 - 19 of 19