Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Jul 9th 2013 new
No face?

You mean...ME???? wide eyed

eyebrow

tongue

wave

lovestruck!
Jul 9th 2013 new
laughing
The pregnancy dream: the one in which the baby's been born, and you put him down...and then can't remember where!
Jul 10th 2013 new
I have had a few that I can still remember. One is that there is a man standing in my closet. I've had the same dream with the same man twice and they were years apart and different homes too. I can still to this day describe the man. He is just standing there, staring at me sleeping. I wake up and sit up in bed and I can not scream. I'm opening my mouth and nothing is coming out. As I truly wake up, he walks out the door.

The other is when my grandfather passed away. My mom was surprised that I didn't dream about him the night he died because we were so close. Several days after the funeral, I had a dream about his spirit coming out of the casket. I remember that he came out feet first.

Lately they have been about people from my past which has made me reach out to friends from the old neighborhood or about milestone events, graduations, weddings, etc none of which I have been able to make sense out of.
Jul 10th 2013 new
(quote) Connie-17641 said: LOL
in my dream I chose all 6 numbers for the lottery. when I woke up, I thought I had won for real. wow, what a dream. often times I will play those numbers but sadly have never won,.........yet.

another time I dreamed that all my teeth were falling out, spitting out each tooth. never did find out the meaning for that one.

In a dream where someone dies, it means someone will be getting married. it's a good dream.

I've had reoccuring dreams where I drove past former homes. They were Victorian type homes. wish those dreams came true. I love those types of houses.
I have always had teeth dreams! They are awful! I dream that they just keep coming out or that I bite into something and they just crumble. It always seems to be at times of high stress for me. It's creepy to say the least, but I've had worse.
Jul 10th 2013 new
I did dream a few years ago,a horrible nightmare
that I knew was going to end badly.Waiting for my children at the door of
the public toilets a man runs out,knife in hand.I know I must face something
so dreadful and terrifying- yet somehow I realise I have a choice.
"I want out"... and the dream ends.
Jul 10th 2013 new
Well...don't do it for real Keith....we want to keep you around!
Jul 10th 2013 new
(quote) Kate-806727 said: I have had a few that I can still remember. One is that there is a man standing in my closet. I've had the same dream with the same man twice and they were years apart and different homes too. I can still to this day describe the man. He is just standing there, staring at me sleeping. I wake up and sit up in bed and I can not scream. I'm opening my mouth and nothing is coming out. As I truly wake up, he walks out the door.

The other is when my grandfather passed away. My mom was surprised that I didn't dream about him the night he died because we were so close. Several days after the funeral, I had a dream about his spirit coming out of the casket. I remember that he came out feet first.

Lately they have been about people from my past which has made me reach out to friends from the old neighborhood or about milestone events, graduations, weddings, etc none of which I have been able to make sense out of.
Thank you Kate. I think some dreams as the one I told about my Mom's passing are real. Others...I think like some of mine are just fragments woven together which make no sense at all~
Jul 10th 2013 new
(quote) Anne-976912 said: I did dream a few years ago,a horrible nightmare
that I knew was going to end badly.Waiting for my children at the door of
the public toilets a man runs out,knife in hand.I know I must face something
so dreadful and terrifying- yet somehow I realise I have a choice.
"I want out"... and the dream ends.
Now that is frightening!
Jul 10th 2013 new
(quote) Katie-985000 said: I have always had teeth dreams! They are awful! I dream that they just keep coming out or that I bite into something and they just crumble. It always seems to be at times of high stress for me. It's creepy to say the least, but I've had worse.
Katie, I've had those...about the time I was supposed to go for a dental visit! Which is one of my least favorite things to do. (think I'd rather watch paint dry! laughing )
Jul 10th 2013 new
I used to not be able to sleep over the last 2 years, taking care of my elderly mom, & then after she died adjusting to a new place...recently I have finally been able to sleep & dream, mainly of future relationships & how they will be comforting to me.
Posts 61 - 70 of 80