Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jul 4th 2013 new
Kenny: Yes, sometimes I think that I will die alone but then I remember what my Aunt Millie used to say: " We come into this world alone and we leave it alone." On the brighter side, let's think about today and not the future. Hopefully, we will have a partner to be with us in this stage of our lives. Happy 4th of July!
Jul 5th 2013 new
Thanks for the kind thoughts. rose

I flatter myself that I am a realist. I think I've had my one shot at love.

Of course, if anyone is tempted to try to prove me wrong, he is more than welcome to do so. wink

Please take a number, and try to stay in an orderly line...
Jul 5th 2013 new
LOL, Marge!

If I do die alone, I won't truly be alone, as I have never been alone in my entire life, not even in the darkest moments when all seemed bleak: Yea, though I walk in the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil... And I don't. When death comes for me, what a glorious relief to see my Heavenly Father's face! I'm sure whether or not I was married will be the last thing on my mind That Glorious Day.
Jul 5th 2013 new
I'm going to die alone... my sweetheart doesn't acknowledge me! sad hersheyskiss
Jul 5th 2013 new
Whatever God's will is for me. I have a feeling my Sweetheart Love is just around the corner!
heart heart heart heart
Jul 5th 2013 new
It's hard, but always keep in mind the many men and women before us who made a gift out of their very want of romance to love and serve humanity. It can be done : )
Jul 5th 2013 new
(quote) Trish-977181 said: Whatever God's will is for me. I have a feeling my Sweetheart Love is just around the corner!

Are you sure that you are standing on the right corner. ????
Jul 5th 2013 new

Big Bozos are harder to love cause there is so much of them >>>>>>
Jul 6th 2013 new
(quote) Felicity-929402 said: I'm going to die alone... my sweetheart doesn't acknowledge me!
I checked out what you do for a living, , a cute young gal, that's nice and by itself, and you are in the computer industry for work...do you have any idea how many computer guys your age would just fall all over you, if they knew you existed. The whole devotion to the church, a great many would likely convert just to be more of a part of your world alone, so don't hold that part back either. From my perspective, it's not if, but when, you will find the right one, and it's mainly taking a little action towards making it clear to the computer geek community, there is a single gal in their midst, lol.
Jul 6th 2013 new
(quote) Brian-906925 said: I checked out what you do for a living, , a cute young gal, that's nice and by itself, and you are in the computer industry for work...do you have any idea how many computer guys your age would just fall all over you, if they knew you existed. The whole devotion to the church, a great many would likely convert just to be more of a part of your world alone, so don't hold that part back either. From my perspective, it's not if, but when, you will find the right one, and it's mainly taking a little action towards making it clear to the computer geek community, there is a single gal in their midst, lol.
Hahaha Thanks for that Brian : ) Sadly the specific "sweetheart" to which my lament referred is not in that group. :p
Posts 11 - 20 of 23