Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

This is a topic that I think is worthy of a discussion. What say you?
Jul 4th 2013 new
I think so! I don't want to date a man, fall in love, accept a proposal and then have to wait two to three years to see if an annulment is granted. My heart has been hurt enough in my life, I don't need or want to even get into a situation where I'd be forced to end a relationship because that man was still married in the eyes of the Church.
Jul 4th 2013 new
Not some...ALL.

Not should...MUST

If one is divorced and not yet annulled, then that person is still married in the eyes of God and the Church. And, anyone dating while not being annulled, or dating a person that does not have an annulment is considered an affair.
Jul 4th 2013 new
(quote) Helen-450889 said: Not some...ALL.

Not should...MUST

If one is divorced and not yet annulled, then that person is still married in the eyes of God and the Church. And, anyone dating while not being annulled, or dating a person that does not have an annulment is considered an affair.
Not some...ALL.

Not should...MUST

Not seek...RECEIVE

Jul 4th 2013 new
This topic can be discussed in the Divorce room and often is, I am locking this.
Posts 1 - 5 of 5