Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Jul 5th 2013 new
Lately the forums seem to be a lot about segregation. What next? Race?

Better to focus on finding a mate and get rid of the anger over who is better: unmarrieds, widowed, annulled or divorced. Lets just keep on insulting everyone, that'll do the trick.

Jul 5th 2013 new
(quote) Sandra-871852 said: That should include annulled and widowed, who are considered single and able to marry in the Catholic Church. They belong in the group of the unmarried. They have just as much problem being contacted by the divorced.
Not all widowed are single and able to marry in the Catholic Church. Some are widowed from their most recent spouse but have a first spouse that they are not annulled from and therefore are not single and able to marry in the Catholic Church.
Jul 5th 2013 new
(quote) Sandra-871852 said: Lately the forums seem to be a lot about segregation. What next? Race?

Better to focus on finding a mate and get rid of the anger over who is better: unmarrieds, widowed, annulled or divorced. Lets just keep on insulting everyone, that'll do the trick.

I guess eventually we'll each get our own forum section. I will need an independent moderator for mine though-- I once had a fight with myself, and I lost. More seriously, I agree with Jerry's comments.
Jul 5th 2013 new
Locking this up. I think all points have now been made.
Posts 21 - 24 of 24