Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jul 5th 2013 new
(quote) Kenny-949632 said:

As predicted,,,,as in the movie Casablanca,,in the end humphrey Bogart is with the General and the General says to """Round Up The Usual Suspects"""......

Don't we,,you,,me want more than usual..Have we become so mundane that settling will be acceptable...

I really do not understand any of the words the above posters used...I graduated college and went part way towards my Masters.,,,,,but on this site,,,I'm not too smart...

Simplicity is made to be complicated here....Some women and men too seem so cold that if the refrigeration and freezer units break down at their local grocery,,Supermarket stores they can be hired to just sit in the freezer and their bodily cold and frigidity would keep all the perishibles cold and frozen until the power was restored...

Men, by definition are not as savvy as women,,but maybe not as frigid either....It only takes one....
Me,,personally,,,I know there is ONE out there that wants to melt my heart and I hers...As the song says...,,,,,,,"""I just haven't met her yet""""""..But i will......Why ?????Because I have the HUNGER and THE FIRE,,,,I've tasted it,,and it is sweet and wonderful....

My sorrows for those that never tasted it,,,,but if you don't melt your own hearts,,,you will never taste it..I'll check back here in 2018,,,2023..2028,,2030,,and you will still be here giving the same cold,,frigid,,,impersonal responses on the forums.....

HOW IS THAT WORKING OUT FOR YOU ????????????????????

You sound angry, Kenny. How come?
Jul 5th 2013 new

Not angry at all..disappointed...??? Yes !!! because so many take a back seat to life and many use Jesus as their excuse...

and so many words.................................

Blah...Blah......Blah..................Blah........Blah............I'll check back to see most of you in 2025...Keep posting the same baloney....
How is that filling your heart with god Given joy.????????
Jul 5th 2013 new

Don't you people get it ??? i want inner joy and contentment for everyone...me too...

If your current methods aren't giving you the desired results,,then maybe it is time for a major tweaking of your approach,,methods,,and expectations based on the effort that you give....
Jul 5th 2013 new
www.youtube.com
Jul 5th 2013 new
(quote) Kenny-949632 said:

Don't you people get it ??? i want inner joy and contentment for everyone...me too...

If your current methods aren't giving you the desired results,,then maybe it is time for a major tweaking of your approach,,methods,,and expectations based on the effort that you give....
Thank you, Kenny! That is a lovely wish. I hope you get it too. Joy and contentment are an inside job; we cultivate it within ourselves rather than finding it outside ourselves. "Two men looked out from prison bars; one saw mud, the other saw stars."

Very sage advice: if a person has a goal, and that goal is not being reached, then maybe the method of trying to reach it needs tweaking. Good encouragement, Kenny.

The definition of insanity is 'doing the same thing over & over, expecting different results.'
Jul 5th 2013 new

You are obviously much more intellectual than I...I just seek simple,,simple,,simple....too many words and intellect can confuse me..and i bet others too...

I'll go back into my cave,,thank you for your many challenges,,perhaps I touched a nerve,,,,,,!!
Jul 5th 2013 new
(quote) Marge-938695 said: I thought this was going to be about Fourth of July barbecues and I was going to suggest a package of "dawgs" and bottle of Wizard!

But seriously, folks....

I have the hunger. It's just that there doesn't seem to be anyone interested in any degree of reciprocity...which is kinda the keystone to the whole thing.
Same boat here Marge, to have so much bottled up and nowhere for it to go, the fire turns into a spark, then a coal, then dust, and yet a spark turns that dust into a coal, which ignites into a flame, and you are looking for that spark, as well as I.

To put ones self out there, over and over, and face rejection, no matter how it's worded or situated, is very discouraging. I can express a raging fire of who I am through art, poetry, music, and a whole number of things that are just out of the box, sophisticated, and full of life and expression. Yet, I must have a muse, a catalyst, an actual person to display it to, less it's not reciprocated, not returned, has no clear direction outside if simply entertaining the public.

Where I keep my outward fire, hunger, and display, is to, and between my Lord and Myself. I play concerts, create masterpieces, and I express myself to Him directly, and to HIm alone, and nobody except for Him and the Angels and Saints have witness to it all, and they are my audience most of the time.

This whole online thing, the distance, the cold and crude manner we are forced to communicate with are like sandbags tied around ones feet. You are never going to replace the human experience through a mechanical interface. Sure, it's a great tool, but it's not, nor was meant to be any primary form of communication, it was created at least the http://WWW for colleges and government staff to exchange information, nothing more.

The reason I break protocal in this venue and press forward hard, early for direct communication, the more the better, is due to that. It's a big, make it or break it situation, yet the other side of the coin, a potential couple who's disposition is very shy towards the opposite sex, especially if there is physical chemistry, this interface is good for breaking the ice., as long as it's just doing that and doesn't linger too long within it, less you create an artificial construct.

This was a good thread Kenny, and you are right, something I was thinking about in the back of the mind, where is the freedom and passion in expression, the show of Love and done in a manner, only someone that can truly love deliver. We need more shows of affection towards it all, we need expression that's spontaneous, real, and full of color, depth, richness, and light!
Jul 5th 2013 new

Me Tarzan.....!!!!!!!!!!! You Jane................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

very simple.....
Jul 6th 2013 new
May I offer you a banana?

Jul 6th 2013 new
laughing laughing laughing

Very cute!

Posts 11 - 20 of 22