Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jul 06 new
death. As the date(July 21) moves closer...I ask you pray for my youngest son. I can tell it is weighing heavily on him. The sudden loss last year was devastating. Thank you all ahead of time for your prayers~
Jul 06 new
Jerry: I will say a prayer that your son will be able to get through that day. The first year is always the hardest to go through. In time, your son will be okay.
Jul 06 new
Prayers for your son, his fiancee's family, and you. Praying Praying hug hug
Jul 06 new
May our Heavenly Father in Jesus' name and through the Power of the Holy Spirit comfort him and heal all wounds.
Jul 07 new
Praying Praying
Jul 07 new
(quote) Jerry-730726 said: death. As the date(July 21) moves closer...I ask you pray for my youngest son. I can tell it is weighing heavily on him. The sudden loss last year was devastating. Thank you all ahead of time for your prayers~
Praying I am so so sorry Jerry for your son and what he had to go through... sad
Jul 07 new
Praying Praying Praying
Jul 07 new
Praying Praying rosary theheart Always in my prayers, Jerry. Hold your son close and kiss his forehead--you have been a wonderful support for him this year. Praying that God will continue to give you strength and courage to help your son heal. hug
Jul 07 new
Praying
Posts 1 - 10 of 57