Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jul 9th 2013 new
Praying Praying Praying Praying rosary theheart
Prayers for all involved. May God hold you all close and help everyone through the anniversary of this very painful loss. hug
Jul 9th 2013 new
My heartfelt theheart thanks to: Maria, Clara, Bertha, Bernie, Marian, Kevin, Beverly, Wendy, Beverly, Leon, Jacinta, Jan, Peter, Shelly, Bobbi, Christie, Megan, Lisa and Mary hug
Jul 9th 2013 new
Praying theheart theheart
Jul 9th 2013 new
Thank you Cindy
Jul 11th 2013 new
Jerry -
I just want to assure you that I'm...
(okay - although I have no right to speak for all of your CM brothers and sisters.....I'll do it anyway)
'WE'RE'
keeping the prayers going, Jerry.
The anniversary of her passing is this Sunday - what better place for us to say an extra prayer than in church?

May your son find comfort and a sense of peace in picturing his fiancee' in Our Loving Father's arms.
Praying rosary theheart hug
Jul 11th 2013 new
Praying theheart and a rosary in my Adoration hour tomorrow morning said for her, for your son, and all your family, Jerry.
Jul 11th 2013 new
(quote) Mary-363093 said: Jerry -
I just want to assure you that I'm...
(okay - although I have no right to speak for all of your CM brothers and sisters.....I'll do it anyway)
'WE'RE'
keeping the prayers going, Jerry.
The anniversary of her passing is this Sunday - what better place for us to say an extra prayer than in church?

May your son find comfort and a sense of peace in picturing his fiancee' in Our Loving Father's arms.
Mary I thank you and ALL of you for your prayers. It (the anniversary) is actually next Sunday on the 21st. It is difficult for all of us because we loved her so much. I'll will never forget the Saturday morning phone call from my ex-wife...saying "There was an accident....and she didn't make it" All I could say was "My God "J"...I just saw her last night" I then asked to speak to Mark who didn't want my call at that time...but later called me. This is difficult on him and I can see it in his eyes and "feel" it in his voice. But with prayer.....ALL OF YOUR PRAYERS I know he/us will be okay. He doesn't know this time about the prayers...when the time is right I will tell him. My heartfelt thanks to ALL of you once again. I will light a candle this weekend for all of you~
Jul 11th 2013 new
(quote) Lina-796057 said: and a in my Adoration hour tomorrow morning said for her, for your son, and all your family, Jerry.
Oh....I'm sorry Lina..did not see this. But that is such a kind gesture. Thank you...we are grateful.
Jul 11th 2013 new

rosary Praying theheart

Jul 11th 2013 new
Praying rose sad hugI am sorry to all involved. They and you will remain in my daily prayers. I kept her and Mark in my prayers at Adoration tonight. And this weekend as well. Take Care ~ Praying rose sad hug
Posts 21 - 30 of 57