Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jul 11th 2013 new
Praying hug
Jul 12th 2013 new
Thank you Josephine and Jane. Everyone has been so kind and understanding. And certainly you can tell I believe in the power of prayer. Let me say this too. When there is a loss the "hugs" really do help (lots of that going around last year) And I hug my sons every time I see them. And if all of you were here....I would HUG you!
Jul 12th 2013 new
Praying hug
Jul 12th 2013 new
Thank you Mari and Ann!
Jul 12th 2013 new
Did a little "father/son bonding" tonight and shot pool with Mark. He was doing okay this evening. He even talked about "everything" a bit. (something he has not done much of) We are always glad to get together. And I feel better after seeing his demeanor tonight~
Jul 14th 2013 new
Prayers offered.
Jul 15th 2013 new
(quote) Roystan-340472 said: Prayers offered.
Roystan, much appreciated~
Jul 19th 2013 new
Praying rosary hug
Jul 19th 2013 new
Thank you Eileen. I will be seeing the "guys" tonight.
Jul 19th 2013 new
(quote) Jerry-730726 said: Did a little "father/son bonding" tonight and shot pool with Mark. He was doing okay this evening. He even talked about "everything" a bit. (something he has not done much of) We are always glad to get together. And I feel better after seeing his demeanor tonight~
Glad your son is feeling better, I know it is very hard to do....MY son's fiancee had a very hard time time with Cisco's death, but together we got through it one day at a time....it is still had don't get me wrong, I told her she was young and she needed to get on with her life it has been almost 3 years, she has just started dating...she feels bad, I told her Cisco would want her to move on....She has some of his things which help her. but she misses him everyday as I do....They were engaged for 3 months when he died....
Posts 31 - 40 of 57