Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jul 19th 2013 new
(quote) Bobbi-973848 said: Glad your son is feeling better, I know it is very hard to do....MY son's fiancee had a very hard time time with Cisco's death, but together we got through it one day at a time....it is still had don't get me wrong, I told her she was young and she needed to get on with her life it has been almost 3 years, she has just started dating...she feels bad, I told her Cisco would want her to move on....She has some of his things which help her. but she misses him everyday as I do....They were engaged for 3 months when he died....
Thank you Bobbi. I am sorry you have had to endure that. It is tough. Shot pool again...but with both Matt and Mark. We always have a great time. Mark is doing okay. If he isn't....then he is hiding it from me pretty well~
Jul 19th 2013 new
hug hug Praying Praying hug hug
Jul 21st 2013 new
Mark is okay today. None of us of course have drawn attention to it (M's) passing. Going to try to see him today....if he wants me to.
Jul 21st 2013 new
He will want you.
Jul 21st 2013 new
Praying Praying
Jul 21st 2013 new
(quote) Jerry-730726 said: Mark is okay today. None of us of course have drawn attention to it (M's) passing. Going to try to see him today....if he wants me to.
I will keep him in my prayers Praying
Jul 21st 2013 new
Thank you Eileen Cindy and Bobbi.....means so much! He did not want to get together today...instead saying he wanted to get together during the week. Couldn' tell much over the phone. If I were guessing though....it would be because of today~
Jul 21st 2013 new
(quote) Jerry-730726 said: Thank you Eileen Cindy and Bobbi.....means so much! He did not want to get together today...instead saying he wanted to get together during the week. Couldn' tell much over the phone. If I were guessing though....it would be because of today~
Sometimes just being alone and in quiet reflection is what is needed to heal. We want someone there, but at the same time you want to be alone and rest because the emotions take so much out of you. He knows you and your family are there for him and praying and that is partly what gets him through the day and all the rest. He will let you know when you can meet and spend time together. May the Holy Family watch over all of you Jerry. theheart Praying rose hug hug hug
Jul 21st 2013 new
(quote) Jerry-730726 said: death. As the date(July 21) moves closer...I ask you pray for my youngest son. I can tell it is weighing heavily on him. The sudden loss last year was devastating. Thank you all ahead of time for your prayers~
Jerry, I did not want to spend time with anyone on the anniversary of my son's death, Everyone call me but I said no I wanted to be alone with my photo albums and my memories and to cry when I wanted without people trying to take my mind off of it... I know they mean well but sometimes you just need to be alone. I still spend his anniversary alone, and his Birthday, People understand that now and expect it of me... I will let them know when I no longer want to be alone on those two days... Christmas is another hard day as he died 27 of December. So I know how your son feels.... God bless him and help him through this it is very hard for someone to go through... It does get a little easier....as time goes on..... He is young and she was his life when he is ready he will know....

God bless you, you are a great dad and he knows it....and appreciates and know you will be there when he needs you...... I will keep you both in my prayers and pray God makes each day easier for the both of you...

Bobbi
Jul 21st 2013 new
Also I know how hard it is for a parent to watch their child go through something like this... He will always appreciate you being there for him...

Bobbi
Posts 41 - 50 of 57