Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Jul 7th 2013 new
Yes.
Jul 7th 2013 new
(quote) Ellen-813688 said: I was reading on one of the blogs that a man became a member of Catholic Match after seeing an ad in his church bulletin. Does CM advertise in your church bulletin?
Perhaps a follow-up question could be:
Does your parish have a program for Catholic singles?
Jul 7th 2013 new
(quote) Peter-449116 said: Perhaps a follow-up question could be:
That would be no.
Jul 7th 2013 new
Yes it does
Jul 7th 2013 new
yep
Jul 7th 2013 new
Yes, we have a group for ages 55 and up (used to be 40 and up, but they changed it, don't know why). Their mission is "to bring Catholic singles together for fellowship, socialization, spirituality, and volunteerism. " They meet regularly for dinner the second Tuesday of every month, and do something the third Saturday of every month. They also have other events they schedule throughout the year like golfing, card playing, attending church events as a group, etc.

And these aren't really for singles only, but we have Theology uncorked (for marrieds and singles) ages 35-55. This group has just started and hasn't met but once or twice I think.

We also have Theology on Tap (for marrieds and singles) for those in their 20's and 30's. This group seems to meet maybe weekly, or several times a month.
Jul 7th 2013 new
(quote) Jim-13836 said: That would be no.
Ditto my parish, Jim. weeping
Jul 7th 2013 new
(quote) Wendy-387654 said: Yes, we have a group for ages 55 and up (used to be 40 and up, but they changed it, don't know why). Their mission is "to bring Catholic singles together for fellowship, socialization, spirituality, and volunteerism. " They meet regularly for dinner the second Tuesday of every month, and do something the third Saturday of every month. They also have other events they schedule throughout the year like golfing, card playing, attending church events as a group, etc.

And these aren't really for singles only, but we have Theology uncorked (for marrieds and singles) ages 35-55. This group has just started and hasn't met but once or twice I think.

We also have Theology on Tap (for marrieds and singles) for those in their 20's and 30's. This group seems to meet maybe weekly, or several times a month.
Beats my parish Wendy!
Jul 7th 2013 new
It does not. To make matters worse they have a breakfast every third Sunday. While they claim all are welcome, it gets called a Family Breakfast by an organization that says it is very family oriented.
Jul 7th 2013 new
We have coffee and donuts after the Latin Mass. Other than a couple with kids who comes every other Sunday, I'm the youngest!
Posts 11 - 20 of 36