Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Jul 8th 2013 new
Yes, but I don't see any other participating CMers from my parish.
Jul 8th 2013 new
Yes they do and it was the reason why I joined.
Jul 8th 2013 new
Yes, it is in my church bulletin.
Jul 9th 2013 new
Yes.
But with one exception (a very nice lady!) every CM member I've met in my area has pretty much blown me off.
Jul 9th 2013 new
there's been a CM ad in our bulletin for a number of years, but I can't say its been all that effective. I've only ever seen two others from my parish join CM, two young women who didn't stay on here for very long. I joined prior the ads starting.
Jul 14th 2013 new
(quote) Tom-54311 said: He must be a liberal.
Nope. Quite the opposite. But, after reading, over my shoulder, of some of the more paradoxical (he was a clinical psychologist before heeding the call, and does good couples and singles therapy) or just plain strange postings, decided that it would be better if folks were directed to real life exposure to other people rather than accepting money to advertise what he termed 'virtual relationships' with very wounded people.

Posts 31 - 36 of 36