Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Surprising search results.

Jul 7th 2013 new
I did a CM "search for member" using no other criteria except "Favorite Things". And I found that I'm apparently the only one here who has that favorite thing. eyepopping

Maybe I'll rewrite my profile with the opening line "now presenting the one and only"? scratchchin

Try it yourself and see how many folks share your favorite interest. Report the results here.
Jul 7th 2013 new
Three other people like my favorite band. Only one of them is male. None of them live ANYWHERE near me.
Jul 7th 2013 new
I had better luck, but I searched for music. Not surprisingly at all to me, a substantial number of people roughly my age (up or down 8 years) like the same music. The bands and singers that were popular in ones' teen years or early twenties tend to remain our favourites. cool
Jul 7th 2013 new

I found 57 other people who also gradiated 6th grade just like me...
Jul 7th 2013 new
So what's that one thing, Marge?

I ran several searches. 6 people listed Al Green, only 2 listed Don McLean. And why is South Korea listed as a favorite? I lived there, but wouldn't list it as a favorite....
And I edited one category of my favorites, eliminated several and added a new one, did a search on that new one, or at least tried---it wouldn't come up on the search list!

irked
Jul 7th 2013 new
(quote) Lina-796057 said: So what's that one thing, Marge?

I ran several searches. 6 people listed Al Green, only 2 listed Don McLean. And why is South Korea listed as a favorite? I lived there, but wouldn't list it as a favorite....
And I edited one category of my favorites, eliminated several and added a new one, did a search on that new one, or at least tried---it wouldn't come up on the search list!

You found 6 for Al Green, eh? I haven't found any yet for Red Green ...
Jul 8th 2013 new
I wonder if anyone else likes parsnips?
Jul 8th 2013 new
(quote) Michael-76823 said: You found 6 for Al Green, eh? I haven't found any yet for Red Green ...
I'll give a thumbs up for Red Green. thumbsup

One of my favorite episodes has him fixing a leaking aquarium with duct tape. laughing
But I've run out of room on my Favorites List. irked

How about Mean Joe Greene?

Whoo noo?
Jul 8th 2013 new
Silent movies.
Posts 1 - 10 of 46