Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Jul 08 new

Marge doesn't like Lasagna,,,Meatloaf,,,,Turkey Breast,,,,or even Hot Dogs......What else is there in life ????
Jul 08 new

I wish CM would implement a feature where we could search for a specific term in someones profile i.e. a plain text search or something like that - of all the fields/sections.

Jul 08 new
(quote) Marge-938695 said: Silent movies.
I have a silent film listed in my profile. wave
Jul 08 new
I have to admit that I love this new feature. There's a few things I'm the only one of.... it seems. It seems there's only one other woman here who likes pranks, and I'm the only one who watches prank videos (okay, I'm sure there are more who have that sense of humor, but I'm the only one who bothered to put it down).

On the other hand, I have noticed that by searching for members who like Lord of the Rings, the more likely those girls share some of my other interests. I've made more progress sending out emotes and getting back responses in the past few days than I ever did in the last few years.
Jul 08 new
(quote) Jack-752986 said: I have a silent film listed in my profile.
Jack, meet Marge. Marge, meet Jack!
cupid

Jul 08 new
Gosh, what a way to prompt browses! Wish I'd thought of that!
Way to go, bro!

(I would applaud you for your taste in films, except I see that you also listed "The Quiet Man", which is a film I hate-hate-hate. So, boo...)
Jul 08 new
You must have me confused with someone else (though there aren't that many curly redheads from Maine, last time I looked). I will eat anything except pistachios and licorice.
Jul 09 new
That was possible a few years ago. Very useful.
Jul 09 new
(quote) Marge-938695 said: I would applaud you for your taste in films, except I see that you also listed "The Quiet Man", which is a film I hate-hate-hate. So, boo...
I hear some Irish no longer like it.
Jul 09 new
The only reason I can see that they may ever have like it would be, the filming of it would have brought some significant money to the region where it was filmed.
I am going there in about six weeks, I'll let you know. wink
Posts 21 - 30 of 46