Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Jul 09 new
(quote) Kenny-949632 said:

Marge doesn't like Lasagna,,,Meatloaf,,,,Turkey Breast,,,,or even Hot Dogs......What else is there in life ????
Oh joy...another man who is only happy with a full stomach. faint Beware of this guy, Marge of Maine. He probably doesn't eat chocolate, Australian black licorice, or organic pink lady apples.
Jul 09 new
(quote) Marge-938695 said: I am going there in about six weeks, I'll let you know.
Be sure to ask about "Darby O'Gill and the Little People" and "Leprechaun 5: In the Hood" too. shamrock
Jul 09 new
Lassie, come home.
Jul 10 new
Does that mean that all is forgiven?
Jul 10 new
(quote) Dave-915458 said:

I wish CM would implement a feature where we could search for a specific term in someones profile i.e. a plain text search or something like that - of all the fields/sections.

VERY good idea Dave . . . !
Jul 10 new
(quote) Marge-938695 said: Does that mean that all is forgiven?
embarassed Uh...they were talking British/Irish stuff, so I thought I'd throw that in there.
Too much Word Association thread. embarassed
Jul 11 new
Of my "favorite things" the priority and defining "favorite" left me feeling a bit like a fish out of water when searching for like minded Catholic Match folk. I like weirdness. Apparently that'll make ya weird. I'm o.k. with this. I think unique is a better word than weird.
Jul 11 new
(quote) John-34848 said: I wonder if anyone else likes parsnips?
Parsnips ... big whitish, carrot-looking things, right. I always put them in my home-made chicken soup along with turnips. I tried rutabaga, but they turn a sickly yellow and taste funny.
Jul 11 new
(quote) Marge-938695 said: Gosh, what a way to prompt browses! Wish I'd thought of that!
Way to go, bro!

(I would applaud you for your taste in films, except I see that you also listed "The Quiet Man", which is a film I hate-hate-hate. So, boo...)
That's the one with John Wayne - he goes to Ireland, and courts the woman, fights the brother, etc?
I really dislike that one as well. It seems a brutish and abusive.
Jul 11 new
Parsnips and rutabaga are also good in roasts.
Posts 31 - 40 of 46