Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Jul 11 new
Yes. I roast parsnips along with cauliflower, red peppers, onions, and sometimes sweet potato--a nice, light fall treat, on its own or as a side dish.
Jul 11 new
AWE!! I LOVE "The Quiet Man!" I think it's a hoot! wave laughing wave
Jul 11 new
Oriental Salad...Stir fry...frozen grapes! Yummm! tongue
Jul 12 new
It seems like this thread was just created for me and the time this evening, this moment. Google up the current results: www.google.com

Keyword, espresso cart, or espresso carts, take note of who is on the front page, take note along who is also in the natural listings, number ONE!!! :)
Jul 14 new
(quote) Dave-915458 said:

I wish CM would implement a feature where we could search for a specific term in someones profile i.e. a plain text search or something like that - of all the fields/sections.

This idea is so obvious, makes so much sense, and should be so easy to implement that no one will consider it.
Jul 14 new
(quote) Andrew-290721 said: This idea is so obvious, makes so much sense, and should be so easy to implement that no one will consider it.
I'd be happy if someone could set up a poll for this feature. If everyone wants it, I am sure the staff would consider it biggrin
Posts 41 - 46 of 46