Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jul 12th 2013 new
(quote) Carlos-977696 said: Thank you all for your very generous answers. Despite my somewhat negative commentaries, I reallly thank you and bless you all for your comments!

In Christ,
Carlos
No problem, I'm glad we can help.
Aug 4th 2013 new
Don't give a chance to get to know her, When you look that person in the eye that the chemistry! God have the only one know about love and chemistry.
Aug 4th 2013 new
I DONT BELIEVE IN CHEMISTRY
my reasons is that, in any relationship we just have to be ourselves.
the main problem is that we pretend much to impress the other person or to have an opportunity to get to know the other by loughing much for example so as to accomodate the other person ,,, in the current world we are living,,, chemistry should not be applied at all! i suggest prayer. let the two meet and be humble to each other,, as they are both looking for a partner and no one should feel great or important and step 2 is agree to get in a serious prayer Programme,, e.g a novena and ask God's guidance and his will be done! can any one say Ame?
Aug 8th 2013 new
Only if you don't want to. If you have made up your mind, and put yourself into a box, than you won't. But believe me, people have been prettier, smarter, uglier, angrier, better, worse, and still all have managed to find someone to love and someone to love them. You deserve it. You are perfect the way you are. Put away the pity playing mini-violin and take responsibility for creating your own hoy and giving joy to others.
Aug 8th 2013 new
I don't think it is just about whether or not you are physically attracted to someone. The reality is with online dating it is totally different experience once you meet. I have met a number of women over the years from this site only to hear "I just didn't feel a connection." Everything seemed fine, we met, which is my mind went well for a first meeting, but there are certain things that women seem to look for differently then men. I think many women want to feel that instant warm and fuzzy and start picturing you as your husband, if they don't feel that or sense that, they look elsewhere. Yes, I wish some women would be a little more patient, but it is what it is.

Having said that, I don't think chemistry is a woman only phenomena. There have been women I've communicated with, and/or dated that I thought were great people and we shared many similar interests and values, but it just didn't develop in a romantic way. So, we had to go our separate ways.

So, I think women do look for the sparks and "chemistry" sooner than men, but it is something that we men have to consider and look for as well. It is one of those mysteries of dating that is really hard to explain, because you either feel it or your don't. That is just way that it is.
Aug 8th 2013 new
(quote) Anne-348574 said: I DONT BELIEVE IN CHEMISTRY
my reasons is that, in any relationship we just have to be ourselves.
the main problem is that we pretend much to impress the other person or to have an opportunity to get to know the other by loughing much for example so as to accomodate the other person ,,, in the current world we are living,,, chemistry should not be applied at all! i suggest prayer. let the two meet and be humble to each other,, as they are both looking for a partner and no one should feel great or important and step 2 is agree to get in a serious prayer Programme,, e.g a novena and ask God's guidance and his will be done! can any one say Ame?
Amen, Ann! I do enjoy when chemistry happens and find it can help things along whenever it develops (sometimes later!) or it can derail you completely --your point is well made and true! True about not feeling great or important but serious prayer program.......and yes about the current world we are living in---thank you Ann! JMJ+ Lisa ST RAPHAEL, PRAY FOR US and BRING US TO HAPPY MEETINGS!
Aug 8th 2013 new
Pheromones, in my humble opinion.
Aug 8th 2013 new
Hogwash, just an excuse to say I am not interested don't contact me again.

Posts 101 - 108 of 108