Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share
For discussion that revolves around a place, state, or country.
Catholic Professionals in their 20s, 30s, and 40s, single or married: Saturday, July 20th, 5:00 - 9:00 PM:

www.cfnetwork.org

Jul 09 new
(quote) William-607613 said: Catholic Professionals in their 20s, 30s, and 40s, single or married: Saturday, July 20th, 5:00 - 9:00 PM:

http://www.cfnetwork.org/

Hi William,

Thank you for link.

I clicked on the link and found that there are many groups in the tri state, could you please provide more info regarding this particular event on July 20th? Some how I missed any additional info regarding what this group does & the event itself.

Thank You,
Lisa
Jul 09 new
Lisa,

I'm not one of the group leaders, so I don't know much more about this particular meeting. (I'm a friend of one of the group leaders and I'm on a distribution list. I get the notice of the event and two minutes later I find out that I'm going to the event, because my friend confirmed my place there.) LOL

Anyway, this is a group of Catholic professionals in the area in their 20s, 30s, and 40s. The format at the events at this particular church are that the group will attend Mass on Saturday PM and there will be a talk after Mass downstairs. There is usually something to eat and drink. People mingle after the talk and then most of us head out to a local place afterwards.

Some people in that particular group are from CT, and some come up from NYC and NJ. (We tend to run into each other at different events in the city; the groups overlap quite a bit.)

Hope this helps.

Jul 09 new
Thank you,William. I found out the theme is "Facing the challenges of married life in the 21st Century" and it is open to singles and married....
Posts 1 - 4 of 4