Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jul 10th 2013 new
(quote) Kenny-949632 said:

So how is one catagorized if he is real old like me.....????

I hope God still loves me after some of the posts and threads that I read on the site,,,,it is scarey sometimes.......

And does God forgive that I love Onion Rings dipped in spicy ranch dressing.???
..I hope so,,,,

So I used to be in the widow/widowers group,,,,,,,I'm moving my status to the """Old Folks Who Love Onion Rings Group"""...

I know that onion Rings aren't in the Bible,,,but I've seen some very corpulent Priests who look like they eat a pound of Onion Rings everyday and 2 pounds of French Fries too.....

Haha no no Kenny I won't let you do that. You belong to the cool guy category! :0)
Jul 10th 2013 new
(quote) Kenny-949632 said:

So how is one catagorized if he is real old like me.....????

I hope God still loves me after some of the posts and threads that I read on the site,,,,it is scarey sometimes.......

And does God forgive that I love Onion Rings dipped in spicy ranch dressing.???
..I hope so,,,,

So I used to be in the widow/widowers group,,,,,,,I'm moving my status to the """Old Folks Who Love Onion Rings Group"""...

I know that onion Rings aren't in the Bible,,,but I've seen some very corpulent Priests who look like they eat a pound of Onion Rings everyday and 2 pounds of French Fries too.....

I had to laugh out loud with your post. Onion rings with mustard and ketchup are my favorite.

I certainly hope I'm not catagorized by God and dumped into the woman who never got a speeding ticket group or the woman who loved to shop til she dropped group!
Jul 10th 2013 new
(quote) Carlos-977696 said: Haha no no Kenny I won't let you do that. You belong to the cool guy category! :0)


Correction Carlos,,,,

I think you meant to say """SUPER Cool Guy Catagory """"...LOL

Good Night my friend Carlos..Tomorrow I will say a special prayer to The Holy Spirit for you my friend,,
Jul 10th 2013 new
(quote) Kenny-949632 said:

Correction Carlos,,,,

I think you meant to say """SUPER Cool Guy Catagory """"...LOL

Good Night my friend Carlos..Tomorrow I will say a special prayer to The Holy Spirit for you my friend,,
You're right Kenny pardon me my Spanish haha. If I had to endorse a guy here as Dawn did to Ann in another thread, one of those would be you for sure. Ladies what are you waiting for, there's a cool guy here, are as you say a Bozo?!? lol
Jul 10th 2013 new


My prayer for you Carlos,,,please say it everyday with me....:::::::::::::



Prayer to the Holy Spirit

Come, Holy Spirit, fill my heart with Your holy gifts._

Let my weakness be penetrated with Your strength this very day that I may fulfill the duties of my state in life conscientiously, that I may do what is right and just.

Let my charity be such as to offend no one and hurt no one's feelings; so generous as to pardon sincerely any wrong done to me._

Assist me in all the trials of life, enlighten me in my ignorance, advise me in my doubts, strengthen my weakness, help me in all needs and embarrassment, protect me in temptations and console me in all afflictions._

Graciously hear me, O Holy Spirit, and pour Your light into my heart, my soul and my mind. Assist me to live a holy life, and to grow in goodness and grace. Amen.

Apostles of the Holy Spirit
Imprimatur: Samuel
Cardinal Stritch, Archbishop of Chicago
Jul 10th 2013 new
(quote) Kenny-949632 said:

My prayer for you Carlos,,,please say it everyday with me....:



Prayer to the Holy Spirit

Come, Holy Spirit, fill my heart with Your holy gifts._

Let my weakness be penetrated with Your strength this very day that I may fulfill the duties of my state in life conscientiously, that I may do what is right and just.

Let my charity be such as to offend no one and hurt no one's feelings; so generous as to pardon sincerely any wrong done to me._

Assist me in all the trials of life, enlighten me in my ignorance, advise me in my doubts, strengthen my weakness, help me in all needs and embarrassment, protect me in temptations and console me in all afflictions._

Graciously hear me, O Holy Spirit, and pour Your light into my heart, my soul and my mind. Assist me to live a holy life, and to grow in goodness and grace. Amen.

Apostles of the Holy Spirit
Imprimatur: Samuel
Cardinal Stritch, Archbishop of Chicago
I just received a message from someone saying it was all my fault, that I moved to fast with this lady. Haven't you people never felt such a connection with someone, you didnt want to stop talking? Why do people always blame me during dates? Am I so imperfect and pathetic to women? I give up, I'm closing my business right now. I'm never going to write to another woman again.
Jul 10th 2013 new
(quote) Carlos-977696 said: I just received a message from someone saying it was all my fault, that I moved to fast with this lady. Haven't you people never felt such a connection with someone, you didnt want to stop talking? Why do people always blame me during dates? Am I so imperfect and pathetic to women? I give up, I'm closing my business right now. I'm never going to write to another woman again.
are you going to let one woman ruin the rest of your life? oh no, you are not. The world is full of mean spirited people. we have them in our work place, meet them in the grocery and here on this site. Remember who you are and who God made you to be. You, my friend, are worthy of finding that special woman you desire to spend your life with. Pray with all your heart to God tonight and pray for that woman who upset you so much.
Jul 10th 2013 new
laughing laughing laughing

Kenny,

You must be bored!

This cracked me up!!

At least you have God on your mind!!!

Yes, God categorizes us as uniquely individual, where no two are the same. laughing

He knows our every molecule and counts even the individual hairs upon our head. He knows our every thought and every deed, he even knows the outcome of our free will IN ADVANCE!!!!!!!!!.

Well, all this could be considered inside knowledge; it's what He revealed.

Amazingly, he does it flawlessly and instantly! I also hear that he finds pleasure in it.

I mean, doesn't the Alpha and Omega just blow your mind? No psychedelics needed!

Let Him consume us!

And in conclusion, thanks for getting my mind off work and onto something more important. I have a big day at work tomorrow. I better say some prayers. Without this silly thread, I probably wouldn't be doing it.

Jul 10th 2013 new
(quote) Kenny-949632 said:

My prayer for you Carlos,,,please say it everyday with me....:



Prayer to the Holy Spirit

Come, Holy Spirit, fill my heart with Your holy gifts._

Let my weakness be penetrated with Your strength this very day that I may fulfill the duties of my state in life conscientiously, that I may do what is right and just.

Let my charity be such as to offend no one and hurt no one's feelings; so generous as to pardon sincerely any wrong done to me._

Assist me in all the trials of life, enlighten me in my ignorance, advise me in my doubts, strengthen my weakness, help me in all needs and embarrassment, protect me in temptations and console me in all afflictions._

Graciously hear me, O Holy Spirit, and pour Your light into my heart, my soul and my mind. Assist me to live a holy life, and to grow in goodness and grace. Amen.

Apostles of the Holy Spirit
Imprimatur: Samuel
Cardinal Stritch, Archbishop of Chicago
Thanks for the prayer, I love it! How appropriate!!!
Jul 10th 2013 new
(quote) Carlos-977696 said: I just received a message from someone saying it was all my fault, that I moved to fast with this lady. Haven't you people never felt such a connection with someone, you didnt want to stop talking? Why do people always blame me during dates? Am I so imperfect and pathetic to women? I give up, I'm closing my business right now. I'm never going to write to another woman again.
Well, normally I wouldn't comment, but since you presented this for me to read and seek an answer, I would say:

If in fact you present yourself to a woman like you present this to all to read here, than this should not surprise you: my answer to your questions is YES. You know that already and just are not willing to do more about it, but whine.
Posts 31 - 40 of 88