Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Jul 10 new
Long term:
If God wills it, meet the man that He wants to love me through, become the best nurse practitioner that I can be, and climb up a tower (on the inside!) of the Mackinac Bridge and walk out on the catwalk about 500 feet above the water (Straits of Lakes Huron and Michigan) for one of the best views in the world.

Short term (next 3-4 months)
A zip line trip (or two) in northern Michigan, start the Catholic Bible School of Michigan program in September and finish knitting a sweater of hand-spun yarn.
Jul 10 new
Learn how to can/preserve stuff like a dynamo, garden like a boss, speak French like a native, and sew like my aunt.... and develop the patience of Jesus and Mary to do all that stuff. ;)
Jul 10 new
Rafting the Grand Canyon..hopefully from the top.. biggrin crossfingers
Jul 10 new
Too bad you are so far away. I have the canner and the hot water bath. I have the most fun with pickles and relish. There is a book "pickles and relish from A to Z" (or something like that). You can pickle basil beans, summer squash, watermelon rinds, carrots, zucchini, etc. I have loads of fun with it. Good luck!
Jul 10 new
(quote) Tom-54311 said: WHAT! Not Minnesota!! We'll let you in for a small bribe.
Drove through Minnesota two years ago on my way to Washington state. Nice place.
Jul 10 new
(quote) Peter-449116 said: Italy, the Vatican, Turkey, Australia. Would love to see the Holy Land, but they would never let me in. Alaska.
This would be it for me - to take a cruise in the Mediterranean and see Rome, Greece and Turkey. cool

Also, eventually make it to Heaven. Praying
Jul 10 new
Going to Times Square to watch the ball drop for New Years Eve
Jul 10 new
(quote) Kathy-514910 said: This would be it for me - to take a cruise in the Mediterranean and see Rome, Greece and Turkey.

Also, eventually make it to Heaven.
Thanks Kathy~ I forgot Heaven, the ultimate bucket list destination!
Jul 10 new
(quote) Kathy-514910 said: This would be it for me - to take a cruise in the Mediterranean and see Rome, Greece and Turkey.

Also, eventually make it to Heaven.
Hi Kathy,

Welcome back to CM!! Any plans to start some story nights again?? I think we need some occifers and firemen around here!!! wink wink laughing laughing

I like your last item - I think I'll add it to my bucket list, too!!

Things on my bucket list include: Seeing the lighting of the Christmas tree in New York City, ice skating at Rockefeller Circle, taking a carriage ride through Central Park. I'd also like to vacation in New England in the autumn to see the fall leaves, see Old Faithful in Yellowstone Park, and, oh................ find on my true love!! lovestruck! lovestruck! heart heart hug hug
Jul 10 new
in a loving relationship, seeing the sun rise(5am) on Canada Day @Cape Spear--Canada's most easterly point, the Holy Land, Rome, Australia, the British Isles, visiting every Canadian provincial and territorial capital as well as every US capital city
Posts 11 - 20 of 45