Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Jul 10th 2013 new
A friend just asked about this the other day. Heaven is assumed to be on the list. All I came up with is be multi-lingual for starters. German and another language, either Russian or Norwegian>
Jul 10th 2013 new
To retire in 11 work days. But, who is counting....... Then, exhale and start living..............
Jul 10th 2013 new
(quote) Mary-924110 said: To retire in 11 work days. But, who is counting....... Then, exhale and start living..............
Congratulations on your upcoming retirement Kathy! Have fun~
Jul 10th 2013 new
Thanks Therese. I am looking forward to being off the clock.
Jul 11th 2013 new
No travel, nothing glamourous. To do God's will. I have been given an extra 14 years of life after a car accident. In that time, my children have grown up. Nothing can top that, except heaven.

Jul 11th 2013 new
I'd like to see all 50 states, leisurely like, meet the people and make new friends along the way.
Jul 13th 2013 new
(quote) Christie-976261 said: I'd like to see all 50 states, leisurely like, meet the people and make new friends along the way.
That's a great goal. I think at last count I've been to just over 40 of the 50. I've gotten to drive cross country a few times staying with different friends along the way. Because of Girl Scouts, I know people everywhere and if I don't know someone, there is a friend of a friend that is willing to take me in for a night or two. It's been awesome, but there is still so much more for me to see in the US
Jul 13th 2013 new
(quote) Christie-976261 said: I'd like to see all 50 states, leisurely like, meet the people and make new friends along the way.
Love this! My short term goal is to print out and mail my annulment. It's been done for months and I still haven't done anything with it.

Long term bucket list in no particular order: camp some major national parks, go zip lining, complete another triathlon before I turn 50, bike another century and marry my forever sweetie, wherever he may be!

Jul 13th 2013 new
My Bucket List has a lot, but not going to name everything. I did manage to do one that that was on there and it was skydiving! I loved it!!! An experience you will never forget, up above the clouds and gliding down was a big thrill. If you are not scared of heights I recommend it for everyone
Jul 13th 2013 new
Skydiving is definitely on my bucket list. I just need to have the time and the money at the same time!
Posts 21 - 30 of 45