Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Jul 13th 2013 new
Mine is kind of a anti-bucket list. Return the ring I stold from a friend when I was seven. Finally pay for the book I never returned to the library. Pay for a car tow I never payed for (done!). Pay for money I received for a organization I never turned over (I was 14 years old) (done!) Come clean with other items I never payed. I was a bad kid. One makes mistakes for the first part of ones life, and then works to pay for them for the next part.
Jul 13th 2013 new
I'd like to zipline, compete in a sprint triathlon, get to all 50 states, go on a cruise.
Jul 14th 2013 new
1. Train gong fu in Hong Kong
2. Walk the Camino Dr Santiago
Jul 14th 2013 new
Sail off the west Coast of Ireland near a place called West Cork
Jul 14th 2013 new
I'd like to see all 50 states. It would be a dream come true to see them from space, weightless. Or from a base on the moon.
Jul 14th 2013 new
Or see the 7 wonders of the world.
Jul 14th 2013 new
to run a marathon before I turn 40
Jul 14th 2013 new
That's easy! I want to walk down the aisle of my Parish wearing a beautiful white gown and veil to marry the man of my dreams and live happily ever after.... rose
Jul 14th 2013 new
Hey Kate;
There are things I enjoy in life, and there are things I don't. I'm prepared to never experience the things I would love to experience and experience the things I dread. This kind of acceptance gives me peace, and is more appealing than actual experience, desired or not.

God bless

Bohdan
Jul 14th 2013 new
Hey Trish; The bucket list implies things close to impossible, dreams that may never materialize. Don't put your wedding into this category. God bless Bohdan
Posts 31 - 40 of 45