Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Jul 15th 2013 new
Thanks Bohdan. Sometimes it feels like my dream is impossible. That's why I thought to write it here.
Prayers for you!
Trish
Jul 15th 2013 new
I have only a cople of wishes - to share my life with someone and spend winters in Florida
Be-as good as I can be and lastly go to heaven
Jul 16th 2013 new
laughing Oops, really? Well, there goes the dream about selling the novels, then.
Jul 24th 2013 new
I'd love to visit Mexico and see the tilma of Juan Diego with the image of Our Lady of Guadalupe on it. Being here in California, Mexico is just below. I really should set some time aside and try to get there someday. Ok, along in that bucket is trips to other Holy Places such as Fatima, Lourdes, the Holy Land and others holy places :)
Jul 24th 2013 new
Go to France!! But hopefully way before I actually kick the bucket!!
Posts 41 - 45 of 45