Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jul 10th 2013 new
I would take it to mean just that. Perhaps they are attracted to you, but attraction is not the only thing on which a relationship should be based. Maybe there are other factors that led to their decision... in any case, overanalyzing it or putting subtext where there is none can only lead to heartbreak down the road. Friends are a blessing, at any rate. I wouldn't be too sad about having another friend!
Jul 10th 2013 new
Yeah me neither. Friends are cool and who knows, you may meet your special someone thru your "friend" or thru your friend.
Jul 10th 2013 new
It depends. If they mean friends in the sense that they don't want to see you again, next!

If it means they really want to be friends, you;ve got a foot in the door. That could lead to something more or not. Look at Tom and Collette. You never know.
Jul 10th 2013 new
I disagree. Telling someone you just want to be friends could be due to a lack of sexual attraction, but it could also be due to a lack of compatibility in other areas. I've been through this before, from both sides, and sometimes, the friendship works where a relationship would not.
Jul 10th 2013 new
clap

I think it means, "Slow down and let's get to know each other".
Jul 10th 2013 new
Loretta, It takes a oot for me to feel smothered! :)
Jul 10th 2013 new
Dave,
if you arebsexually attracted to someone, you want to kiss, hug, cuddle and hold hands! :)
Jul 10th 2013 new
Sharon,
i agree with your issue about sex, but to me courtship should be more than friendship. I have lots of guy friends and the relationships are not romantic at all! Courting is fun. I just want to feel like i am being courted. A friendship has never done that for me.
Jul 10th 2013 new
Sharon,
i agree with your issue about sex, but to me courtship should be more than friendship. I have lots of guy friends and the relationships are not romantic at all! Courting is fun. I just want to feel like i am being courted. A friendship has never done that for me.
Jul 10th 2013 new
Thanks Peter!
Posts 11 - 20 of 45