Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jul 10th 2013 new
Thanks Bob!
Jul 10th 2013 new
True Katie! Friends are indeed a blessing, especially really good friends!
Jul 10th 2013 new
Wow! I am really glad I asked. Those of you who supported friendships first and some really good points and so did the others. Thanks all! I am still willing to hear what the rest of you think! Lots of love and blessings to y'all!
Jul 10th 2013 new
I agree. They are not sexually attracted/romantically interested but there's a quality about you they like whether it be intellect, a common interest, humor, etc. That's not to say the it won't evolve to something more than friendship but I don't think one should expect it.
Jul 10th 2013 new
(quote) Claudia-960515 said: Thanks Bob!
You're welcome Claudia.
Jul 10th 2013 new
(quote) Claudia-960515 said: Loretta, It takes a oot for me to feel smothered! :)
It takes alot for me too if I like the guy, want to invest in the guy, am attracted to the guy, etc... but if the guy, doesn't like me, want to invest in me, isn't attracted to me... and i keep calling, texting, flirting, trying to make plans with him or have these things happen to me when I don't feel like this... then People can feel smothered. If both people are on the same page... it takes alot to feel smothered. If they aren't... someone will feel smothered. gees it sorta feels like i was chasing my own tail there in that explanation. I hope that it makes sense... ha ha ha
Jul 10th 2013 new
(quote) Claudia-960515 said: Attracted to you. Do you agree or disagree and why?
I agree and it is usually hard to swallow that news! sad
Jul 11th 2013 new
(quote) Claudia-960515 said: Wow! I am really glad I asked. Those of you who supported friendships first and some really good points and so did the others. Thanks all! I am still willing to hear what the rest of you think! Lots of love and blessings to y'all!
I want to be someones best friend and lover in marriage. In my profile I even say that I'm not in a hurry and I'd like to be friends and see if things can bloom into more... in my mind there is a difference between telling someone that I want to be "just" friends and saying, I want to be friends first and see if it can grow... Does that make any sense? Maybe I need to be educated

Jul 11th 2013 new
Makes perfect sense to me. I think you strongest marriages come from first starting out as friends.
Jul 11th 2013 new
I want to be friends with my special someone, too!! I want to like as well as love him. And I hope he wants the same thing. I know we can all have friends of the opposite sex, and that is fine. I want someone that wants to get to know me, and in that knowing can grow to love me and me him.
Posts 21 - 30 of 45