Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jul 17th 2013 new
(quote) Anne-976912 said: Good morning to you too:)Banned for not wishing me goodnight.
Good night Anne. May the bedbugs be banned from your bed.
Jul 17th 2013 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: Good night Anne. May the bedbugs be banned from your bed.
Zoom is banned for not making her tea!
Jul 17th 2013 new
Jim is banned because I have a desperate need to ban someone and he made himself an easy target.
Jul 17th 2013 new
(quote) Cathy-946377 said: Jim is banned because I have a desperate need to ban someone and he made himself an easy target.
Cathy is banned for bring her desperate needs to the fora. How did I make myself an easy target?
Jul 17th 2013 new
You were the last to comment. Banned for not knowing that.
Jul 17th 2013 new
I banned Zoom for not making Anne some tea? I ban Cathy because it is hot a humid and that always puts me in a lousy mood.
Jul 17th 2013 new
I ban Jim because it's hot in humid in Minnesota too, and I haven't slept well for the last few nights because I don't have air conditioning.
Jul 17th 2013 new
(quote) Cathy-946377 said: I ban Jim because it's hot in humid in Minnesota too, and I haven't slept well for the last few nights because I don't have air conditioning.
Neither do I but I have a ceiling fan and I used a box fan last night and for once I got a decent amount of sleep. But I'm still cranky so you are banned.
Jul 17th 2013 new
I use a box fan too, but you're banned for not sending me a ceiling fan.
Jul 17th 2013 new
(quote) Cathy-946377 said: I use a box fan too, but you're banned for not sending me a ceiling fan.
I thought you were in a cold state? Banned for not buying a ceiling fan. This topic has been automatically locked due to size. Any further discussion can be continued in a new topic.
Posts 191 - 200 of 200