Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jul 10 new
PrayingHave a safe trip Michael.
Jul 10 new
Praying Praying rosary
Jul 10 new
(quote) Margo-404841 said: Our beloved Michael 76823 from Duluth, MN, is making a 1,600+ mile journey this weekend from Minnesota to Florida with a 10x6 foot trailer filled with his property. Michael is purchasing a condominium in Florida and moving some property there in anticipation of an eventual move. Let us do what my mom calls "praying him in."

Lord of Michael duNord and of us all, help your faithful servant Michael have a safe and fun journey this weekend. He has been your faithful servant and a good man for so many years, faithfully watching over others. Now he is having an adventure. Please keep Michael safe and help him learn how to use his Garmin (GPS system).

Best wishes to Michael on his move. Prayers a safe trip and move.
Praying rosary theheart
Jul 10 new
Travel safe, amigo. Praying
Jul 10 new
Praying theheart hug
Jul 10 new
Praying
Jul 10 new
Thank you Margo and everyone else for your prayers. I will be needing them! That the rental truck holds up through the trip, and no other issues along the way. I've never done anything like this before. And yes, Kathy, there is a big ol' gator that lives in the little lake behind my future home in Holiday. Neighbors are kind of protective of it, I hear. Of course, I'll need to find work there before I can move down full time; hopefully once I have that local address that will work out as well.
Jul 10 new
Happy trails Michael! hug May the Lord be with you on your journey. May the Lord Jesus be your guide! rosary

Praying theheart rose hersheyskiss wave

Jul 10 new
woohoo for you, michael....just remeber to bring cooler clothes ....it's a wee bit warmer in florida than duluth...have a fantabulous time!!! just leave the dyamite at home wink
Jul 10 new
(quote) Margo-404841 said: Our beloved Michael 76823 from Duluth, MN, is making a 1,600+ mile journey this weekend from Minnesota to Florida with a 10x6 foot trailer filled with his property. Michael is purchasing a condominium in Florida and moving some property there in anticipation of an eventual move. Let us do what my mom calls "praying him in."

Lord of Michael duNord and of us all, help your faithful servant Michael have a safe and fun journey this weekend. He has been your faithful servant and a good man for so many years, faithfully watching over others. Now he is having an adventure. Please keep Michael safe and help him learn how to use his Garmin (GPS system).

Praying Thank you Margo. Thank you God for helping Michael obtain employment and for smoothing out all of the wrinkles in this move and all of these details Amen. Lets Pray Michael IN! theheart LORD OPEN ALL OF THE DOORS!
Posts 11 - 20 of 41