Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jul 11th 2013 new
Praying Praying That Michael has a safe and uneventful drive to Florida. And also that he finds employment soon. Praying Praying hug hug
Jul 11th 2013 new
clap Michael, I'm SOO impressed that you have bravely ventured into this new chapter of your life! Your warmth and gracious manner will have those Southern Belles in a faint! princess faint

Be safe my friend; stop for those coffee breaks, pull over and take naps, do some roadside calesthenics, and know that you have all of our prayers for your safety. Praying rosary hug

**And don't forget the sunscreen and skeeter juice stuff, plus a chicken corpse to toss to the gator if it encroaches...shocked
Jul 11th 2013 new
Michael, When I do my Road Warrior trips, I make sure I bring lots of CDs and Books on CD. It really helps. I'll bet you're bringing a Skillet CD and the band with the orchestra whose name I can't remember. embarassed Praying hug
Jul 11th 2013 new
I pray you have a safe trip, Michael. And that you find gainful employment in your new home. It is such a brave move. I know you trust in the Lord's guidance. God Bless you!
Jul 11th 2013 new
By the way...

Books on tape are fantastic for making the time and distance pass, BUT...

One time I was listening to a story on a road trip and I lost 3 hours of driving!! (kinda scares me) wide eyed There, but for the grace of God, go I. Praying
Jul 11th 2013 new
Praying Praying Praying
Jul 11th 2013 new
(quote) Margo-404841 said: Michael, When I do my Road Warrior trips, I make sure I bring lots of CDs and Books on CD. It really helps. I'll bet you're bringing a Skillet CD and the band with the orchestra whose name I can't remember.
Trans Siberian Orchastra. Took me 12 hours, but I remembered it!
Jul 11th 2013 new
Heavenly Trinity, as Michael nears his new home,
Give him confidence and grace to make the transition comfortably !
Guide his steps along your path of adventure into
A future full of new friends and neighbors.
Help him feel at ease in his new home and town.
Give him rest at journey's end,
And peaceful contentment in all his days.

Jul 13th 2013 new
Praying Praying
Jul 13th 2013 new
Michael sent me a message last night that he had made it to Effingham, IL and had done well except for getting lost a bit around Rockford. Thank you, everyone, hug for keeping him in your prayers theheart and your hearts. I made a long-distance move many years ago, but my 2 brothers were driving the moving truck. I cannot imagine doing it alone. Praying
Posts 21 - 30 of 41