Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jul 13th 2013 new
Margo, I am with you on driving. I recently took a trip to Indiana with a friend. It was six hours and usually I am sleeping within an hour. I was so proud of myself to,stay awake and talked the whole way there. It is easy with a conversational companion though. We said the rosary as we were getting close to our destination and that was fortification for my weariness.

Keep us posted on Michael's adventures. If he is going through TN which I imagine he would be, he would be welcome in Knoxville.

Eileen
Jul 13th 2013 new
(quote) Eileen-890971 said: Margo, I am with you on driving. I recently took a trip to Indiana with a friend. It was six hours and usually I am sleeping within an hour. I was so proud of myself to,stay awake and talked the whole way there. It is easy with a conversational companion though. We said the rosary as we were getting close to our destination and that was fortification for my weariness.

Keep us posted on Michael's adventures. If he is going through TN which I imagine he would be, he would be welcome in Knoxville.

Eileen
Michael messaged me at 7:30 p.m. Eastern time: "Howdy y'all from Macon, GA. Does that sound authentic?"
Jul 13th 2013 new
(quote) Margo-404841 said: Michael messaged me at 7:30 p.m. Eastern time: "Howdy y'all from Macon, GA. Does that sound authentic?"
Well, I guess Georgia is on his mind.

</Captain Obvious>

Praying for his remaining journey. Hopefully he's found somewhere to attend Mass in the morning.
Jul 13th 2013 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: Well, I guess Georgia is on his mind.

</Captain Obvious>

for his remaining journey. Hopefully he's found somewhere to attend Mass in the morning.
Edward, Is a low Catholic Match number a sign of your Coolness Factor? That's how it used to be for license plates when I lived in lovely Telluride, Colo. cool
Jul 13th 2013 new

Praying theheart
Jul 13th 2013 new
(quote) Margo-404841 said: Edward, Is a low Catholic Match number a sign of your Coolness Factor? That's how it used to be for license plates when I lived in lovely Telluride, Colo.
All it means is that I was an early adopter. cool
Jul 14th 2013 new
Prayers offered.
Jul 14th 2013 new
Safe travels Michael, but I can't understand why you are leaving MN nice, lol. OK, we have two seasons, road construction and Winter, ugh!
Jul 14th 2013 new
Destination reached safely at 2:00 pm this afternoon. Thank you everyone who prayed for me along the way and Margo for starting the thread and giving updates hug ... Now for the closing and a big argument with the insurance company that started giving me the runaround just as I was heading out the door
Jul 16th 2013 new
OK, Michael, now that you've reached Florida's sunny shores, here are prayers that the insurance problems don't rain on your parade! Praying Praying Sunrise
Posts 31 - 40 of 41