Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jul 16th 2013 new
(quote) Michael-76823 said: Thank you Margo and everyone else for your prayers. I will be needing them! That the rental truck holds up through the trip, and no other issues along the way. I've never done anything like this before. And yes, Kathy, there is a big ol' gator that lives in the little lake behind my future home in Holiday. Neighbors are kind of protective of it, I hear. Of course, I'll need to find work there before I can move down full time; hopefully once I have that local address that will work out as well.
In the neighborhood I grew up in on the west coast of FL, there was an alligator who lived in the lake, across the street from my house. One crazy lady would hand feed him on a daily basis. One day Ollie decided to talk a walk down my street. That was the day all the kids came out to say Good Bye to him as he was captured then sent off to the zoo in Tampa. There is a sign by the lake today which reads: no fishing and no feeding the alligators!
Posts 41 - 41 of 41