Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jul 15th 2013 new
I wish she would move to Omaha. Tomorrow she goes into a nursing home for a few weeks to heal, and I tried to get her to come to Omaha, but she was more comfortable going to the nursing home where she worked before she became disabled. Thank you so much for your prayers!
Jul 15th 2013 new
Thank you all so much for the prayers! Mom's being moved to a nursing home for rehab tomorrow (Monday) morning. I wanted her to come to Omaha, but she's more comfortable going to the nursing home where she worked before she became disabled. We saw her today and she was still sleeping a lot, but doing a little better. She's being treated for an infection and as the antibiotics work she's feeling a little better. She's very uncomfortable with her (possibly) broken tailbone. There's no way for her to sit and be comfortable, she can't walk far with her cracked kneecap, and she has a hard time getting comfortable lying down with her dislocated shoulder! She tired easily and slept a lot, but didn't just fall asleep in the middle of speaking. The infection doesn't really explain all of her symptoms, so we're still searching for answers, but at least she's being cared for. I know when she went into the hospital she thought she'd be going to a nursing home permanently, but now she's feeling hopeful that she'll be there a few weeks and be able to live independently again!

As for my daughter, they found tears in her esophagus from acid reflux, which we think were the cause of the blood. They also discovered that because she's been on antibiotics for over six months, she's developed a fungal infection! So we have some answers and at least my daughter only had to spend two days in the hospital this time.

Jul 15th 2013 new
Oh my gosh, Joyce! When it rains, it pours!
Will keep your family in my prayers. God bless you! hug Praying theheart
Jul 15th 2013 new
Praying theheart Praying
Jul 15th 2013 new
Praying for your daughter, Praying for your mom and Praying for you!
Jul 15th 2013 new
Praying rosary
Jul 15th 2013 new
rosary hug Praying
Posts 31 - 37 of 37