Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jul 16th 2013 new
(quote) Gary-936836 said: Actually, both men and women who commit adultery are supposed to be stoned for it. The Pharisees in John 7:53-8:11 were trying to trap Jesus by specifically only bringing a half-naked woman and then saying. "Law says to stone her! You support the Law, don't you Jesus?" But if Jesus said "yes, stone her!" it would make him seem utterly heartless to attack a helpless, frightened, not-clothed woman.

That was an exceptional circumstance brought about by hypocrites. The Law properly calls for the death of all adulterers, as well as their paramours.
And Jesus also said, "He is without sin, then throw the first stone." This is what we need to learn as Christians.
Jul 17th 2013 new
From a public-Profile statement on a secular site - a woman who contacted me ....
"... I am not interested in having sex the first time I want to get to know the man first ...."

Beware of what's out there. Very easy pass on that one.
Posts 101 - 102 of 102