Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jul 14th 2013 new
(quote) Marge-938695 said: Where are you guys hiding on these gourmet goodies?
They're just teasin' ...it's a trick to get more folks to come into this topic tongue
Jul 14th 2013 new
Yes, I will re-marry! Unless he's hiding and waiting for my annulment to come through...he's not in my life yet! For 34 years I was sure I'd be in this limbo until "the end". But that strong belief left about a year ago.
Jul 14th 2013 new
Hello Lina,

.... as a happy, healthy, divorced gentleman, I really appreciated your post. I found myself relating to many of your comments! I too do desire to be married again.... and agree with you on the dating dynamics and desire for real and authentic.

-Brian
Jul 14th 2013 new
Yes, I would like to remarry. My profile does indicate a deal maker or breaker; area of periods of separation. Unless that person can accept it, then their no reason to really proceed.
Posts 11 - 14 of 14