Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is dedicated to those who are facing the challenge of raising children without the support of a spouse. This is a place to share ideas and lend mutual support.

Saint Rita is known to be a patroness for abused wives and mourning women.
Learn More: Saint Rita

Jul 15th 2013 new
Alice, my "ha!'" is NOT in regards to your post.

BTW, well said. Thanks for sharing that.
Jul 15th 2013 new
What's your point John?
Jul 15th 2013 new
Maybe it takes until the 50's to get a clue about these things? I dunno. I never get views from 30-somethings and very few 40-somethings.
Jul 15th 2013 new
(quote) Bohdan-989259 said: What's your point John?
Simply, what I said. That only guys in their 50's responded. Noting a subtlety (as an observer - now participant in the post - it just struck me as curious). Beyond that it's speculation.

Now having said that, perhaps some man in his 40's will make it no longer so laughing
Jul 15th 2013 new
(quote) Alice-788574 said: Maybe it takes until the 50's to get a clue about these things?
Not necessarily.
Jul 15th 2013 new
John;
Deb's life in not a curiosity to be treated like a public show. It is also not a matter for you to speculate on.It is her most intimate issue, she trusted us to share with. You tend to imply things in a very insidious, indirect way. If you have something to say, say it directly an honestly like a man. Your ha-ha seems to be at least sarcastic.
She is a wonderful person not a curiosity, she deserves the highest respect in the eyes of any Catholic.
Could you please put your analytics aside, and consider treating humans as humans.
Jul 15th 2013 new
(quote) Bohdan-989259 said: John;
Deb's life in not a curiosity to be treated like a public show. It is also not a matter for you to speculate on.It is her most intimate issue, she trusted us to share with. You tend to imply things in a very insidious, indirect way. If you have something to say, say it directly an honestly like a man. Your ha-ha seems to be at least sarcastic.
She is a wonderful person not a curiosity, she deserves the highest respect in the eyes of any Catholic.
Could you please put your analytics aside, and consider treating humans as humans.
Well Sir,

I answered your question straight up. I did not speculate. You, on the other hand, are full of it.

Go read my profile and then you will understand my words. I am pretty sure you haven't done so yet.

As far as analytics aside, why should I deny a part of what I do? Sir, we have a responsibility to discern.
Jul 15th 2013 new
Look, Bohdan, Deb is a jewel that any good man would be lucky to have for a wife. God will take care of her. She clearly understands that where she is, it's God's doing not hers. And as long as that is the case God will give her the very best she deserves! Sure, she can become disenchanted, but that is only human. We both know she's not going to go down despair alley though.
Jul 15th 2013 new
(quote) Bohdan-989259 said: John;
Bohdan, I understand your reaction; however, if you read John's profile I believe you will see his comments in an entirely different light and understand he was not expressing inappropriate curiosity.
Jul 15th 2013 new
Very kind of you Jerry. You are a truly upstanding gentleman for having said that unsolicited!

And just so no one speculates erroneously, when I said to Bohdan that he was "full of it"; it=speculation.

I think it was clear, but I want to make it absolutely clear.
Posts 21 - 30 of 200