Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for those who have lost a spouse and need support or who can provide support to those who have.

Saint Paula is the patron saint of widows and Saint Stephen is the patron saint of deacons
Learn More: Saint Stephen and Saint Paula

Jul 19 new
Marge, you're on!! When it rains or snows too hard we can stash the stuff from the second seat into your tent and you can sleep 'inside'!! tongue laughing
Jul 19 new
I would go as far north as I could get--Montana, maybe, or Northern Minnesota--and live in a simple but clean and cheerful cabin in the woods, near a lake maybe.
Jul 19 new
(quote) Phyllis-558835 said: Atlantic Coast in Florida. Somewhere south of Jacksonville, maybe Flagler Beach area. Visited my niece in April & we went down there to check out a 55+ community. I hope to spend a few winter months there after I retire this next April.
Good choice, Phyllis! In answer to the question, I'm here (Beaches area of Jacksonville) and staying put (but maybe not in same house). I've seen, lived in, or visited most of the US, and a good part of the world (courtesy of the USN), and haven't any place else I prefer more.
Jul 20 new
Thanks for the input, Edward. My niece has lived in JAX for about 30 years, I believe. She is a realtor and I love visiting her. She lived in JAX Beach for a while. I don't know if I could take the summers, but by next year, who knows?
Posts 11 - 14 of 14