Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jul 14th 2013 new
(quote) Kenny-949632 said:

In real time i'm really short at only 5'3" tall and I only weigh 125 lbs....I had my photos blown up and enlarged so I appear taller and bigger.......

But are you still funny in real life?
wink
Jul 14th 2013 new
Hi all! I like this topic! yeah maybe voices too.......BUT! lets not lose site of what this is....or is supposed to be.....a way to sort thru and hopefully meet someone w/ whom we share common values and could enjoy getting to know better and dating? You know I joke w/ my real (in person) friends at work and elsewhere. Seriously, some of this online experience has just become too VIRTUAL. Phone calls, texts, emails are enhancements. They shouldn't be used as surrogate forms of human interaction(IMHO). Not suggesting everyone has my dilemma but seriously I was looking for more than a pen pal..... I jokingly refer to one person whom I communicated w/ as "virtual Joe". As for me I am what you see is what you get. Best wishes!
Jul 14th 2013 new
actually have a neon green afro....

Seriously I'm actually a lot goofier in real life; I can get very excited, loud and demonstrative...
Jul 14th 2013 new
I adore small men.
Jul 14th 2013 new
(quote) Matt-61677 said:  ...a lot goofier in real life;  ...
wide eyed That's possible?
Jul 14th 2013 new
Glad you posted this.
I've met a lot of CM folks IRL. Hardly any have been very different from my expectations. HOWEVER...many have been much, much shyer that I thought.
Me? Nicer in person. Not so blunt, not too longwinded (unless you get me started), and very "live and let live".
Jul 14th 2013 new
(quote) Matt-61677 said: But are you still funny in real life?

Only sometimes Matt,,,,,,,,There is an old song by Smokey Robinson and the Miracles called """ Tears of a Clown """" maybe that describes me best,,,,, most of the time......

Jul 14th 2013 new
(quote) Kenny-949632 said:

In real time i'm really short at only 5'3" tall and I only weigh 125 lbs....I had my photos blown up and enlarged so I appear taller and bigger.......

Also in real time I'm not the handsome,,irresistible,,,adorable,,,mouth watering hunk you see in my photos....

I had many plastic surgeries just to get me """ Uglied Up """ so I can fit more easily into the general population....It's not so easy being Mr. Adorable all the time...
Hey, I do the jokes around here! laughing Keep it up, Kenny~ humor goes a long way with the ladies! Although you'd never know it by my dating history!
Jul 14th 2013 new
I'm taller in person.
Jul 15th 2013 new
I'm far more talkative on here than in real life. Used to be that way in online games as well; in one I had a widespread reputation as a friendly clown. If any of those people came by my house, though, I'd be pretty frosty and counting the seconds until they got lost.
Posts 11 - 20 of 36