Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jul 15th 2013 new
(quote) Chris-906154 said: I'm far more talkative on here than in real life. Used to be that way in online games as well; in one I had a widespread reputation as a friendly clown. If any of those people came by my house, though, I'd be pretty frosty and counting the seconds until they got lost.
From what I've noticed is that online sites help to build self confidence. Let's face it, you have to have it in order to agree to a face to face meeting.
Jul 15th 2013 new
In real time I have moods and emotions that ebb and flow,that is hard to portray online.I will have times I enjoy sad/happy music feeling Melanchoic,thinking quietly..then other times enjoy interacting and generally being silly(in a good way,)until I retreat again and so on smile scratchchin
Jul 15th 2013 new
Just posted a photo of me taken of me and my youngest daughter toady!

I am pretty much the same in real life as here... except here with CMers I can be more introspective... where in the real world out there I definitely am full of "action". It helps being organized :)
Jul 15th 2013 new
(quote) John-971967 said: Just posted a photo of me taken of me and my youngest daughter toady! 
NO! MY DAUGHTER IS NOT "TOADY"!!!

I am still practicing that spelling trick of the other day... it should read "today"

Clementine is a jewel. I am already having to chase boys from her with early weapons at a father's disposal.
Jul 15th 2013 new
(quote) John-971967 said: NO! MY DAUGHTER IS NOT "TOADY"!!!

I am still practicing that spelling trick of the other day... it should read "today"

Clementine is a jewel. I am already having to chase boys from her with early weapons at a father's disposal.
I was just about to comment on the unique name! laughing laughing laughing

Jul 15th 2013 new
I tend to be more serious here than I am in real life. I have a great sense of humor and love to laugh.
Most of the topics I reply to are pretty serious issues. I need to hang out in the humor room more often!
Jul 15th 2013 new
There must be goblins eating letters John,the" I" in my Melancholic has disappeared ...
Jul 15th 2013 new
Clementine? Unique?! (bursting)
Oh, you mean "toady" laughing laughing laughing laughing (sorry couldn't hold it)

No resemblance between the two whatsoever although she used to have a pet frog for a week.

Jul 15th 2013 new
(quote) Anne-976912 said: There must be goblins eating letters John,the" I" in my Melancholic has disappeared ...
laughing so now you are just a mean colic? laughing
Jul 15th 2013 new
Nah,just a Melan choic smile
Posts 21 - 30 of 36