Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jul 15 new
(quote) Dawn-58330 said: I'm pretty much me here. No point in being anything else-- too many CMmers have met me and would call me out if I were not being authentic.  WYSIWYG.
Ditto. I am slightly more likely to shoot off my mouth IRL, but this is pretty much me.
Jul 15 new
I think I'm a bit more serious in real life than the joke-maker I am here. However, I am smiling most the time. I let others do most of the talking, in group settings, but I will share or question as I deem necessary. I seek to make people feel comfortable. I maintain a lot of eye contact with whom I speak. These are some of the things about me that may not come across here on CM.
Jul 15 new
Possibly more joyous in real life than I am here? So many of the topics I respond to here are Serious Business... I'm normally quite a light-hearted gal!
Jul 15 new
I'm pretty much the same here as in real life - more open in situations where I feel comfortable, kind of shy in situations when I'm not so comfortable. biggrin embarassed scratchchin
Jul 15 new
Finally - a real sense of humor ;)
Jul 16 new
I'm a little timid.
Posts 31 - 36 of 36