Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for supportive and informative discussion about divorce and/or the annulment process. All posters must have been previously divorced or annulled.

Saint Eugene De Mazenod is patron of dysfunctional families & Saint Fabiola obtained a divorce from her first husband prior to devoting her life to charitable works.
Learn More: Saint Eugene De Mazenod and Saint Fabiola

Jul 24 new
How can I find out about Beginning Experience close to me? I never heard of it before reading of it on here. Right now I have to drive an hour and a half away fora monthly divorced Catholic support group called Transitions which has been a great source of support and comfort.
Jul 24 new
(quote) Rachel-731570 said: How can I find out about Beginning Experience close to me? I never heard of it before reading of it on here. Right now I have to drive an hour and a half away fora monthly divorced Catholic support group called Transitions which has been a great source of support and comfort.
www.beginningexperience.org
Jul 24 new
Locations, dates and registration
www.beginningexperience.org

Jul 24 new
Christine, Good advice!
Jul 25 new
The beginning experience looks wonderful! Maybe by then I can get a weekend away. Not having any help with two young children does make weekends away complicated! I would love to do this soon though! Thanks for all the wonderful thoughts on this. It is so hard to know what the right and wrong steps are in making this transition.
Jul 26 new
(quote) Sandra-871852 said: http://www.beginningexperience.org/about.php
Thank you so much, Sandra!
Posts 21 - 26 of 26