Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jul 18 new
(quote) Anne-976912 said: Banned again for not drinking enough ice water(humidity is difficult,makes one lethargic)
Banned for not sending me cold weather
Jul 18 new
Jim is banned for wanting cold weather after winter lasted into May.
Jul 18 new
(quote) Cathy-946377 said: Jim is banned for wanting cold weather after winter lasted into May.
Well Cathy I want the weather to chill out. I;m banning you for not asking for summer relief.
Jul 18 new
Jim banned,Autumn(fall)is just around the corner-I think you may have forgotten?
Jul 18 new
(quote) Anne-976912 said: Jim banned,Autumn(fall)is just around the corner-I think you may have forgotten?
What's around the corner is August, or did you forget? We still have half of summer to go. Banned for not knowing that.
Jul 18 new
Banned for being hot and cranky...
Jul 18 new
(quote) Anne-976912 said: Banned for being hot and cranky...
I warned ya I get like that when it is hot and humid. Banned for lack of compassion, Anne.
Jul 18 new
So...where is everyone?I'II have to ban the lot of ya,for not coming out of the woodworks... mischievous scratchchin
Jul 18 new
(quote) Anne-976912 said: So...where is everyone?I'II have to ban the lot of ya,for not coming out of the woodworks...
You're supposed to say "someone is not taking this thread seriously". Banned for not knowing that.
Jul 18 new
Zoom is banned for being too harsh on Anne.
Posts 31 - 40 of 200