Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jul 19th 2013 new
Depends upon the depth of the relationship where both are in, and the mindset sensitivity of control. You are only as good where your partner is at the weakest. It took me a long time to understand. We all have egos but men are more sensitive. Smart wives know and accept that to win, you have to lose. I know of one instance where her husband is a good golfer, and for the first time, the wife was going to win. I saw her throw the game to save a marriage.
Jul 19th 2013 new
Broccoli.
Jul 19th 2013 new
(quote) Ann-69118 said: We all know that you have to give up some things up when you enter a relationship what would you be willing to part with or do without?
Cod liver oil, peanut M&Ms, and black licorice.
Jul 19th 2013 new
laughing Dating, definitely dating laughing
Jul 19th 2013 new
Roystan -- I'll take the broccoli! And Tom -- I'll have your share of the M-n-M's and licorice!
But Cathy -- the dating, yeah, I'd be willing to give that up too!
Jul 19th 2013 new
Love the humor. Reminds me of Pres Bush Sr. He insists "no broccoli"
Jul 19th 2013 new
No doubt half the alone and quiet time.

Jul 19th 2013 new
I would consider a pet. No promises (having been there and done that and lived to regret it), but I would consider it.

I might even be willing to consider doing housework. wink

Jul 19th 2013 new
I might give up the blackberry jam and stick to strawberry for PB&J.

Ooooh. Potential dealbreaker: White or wheat?
Jul 19th 2013 new

RYE ...!
Posts 11 - 20 of 104