Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jul 19th 2013 new
Way too many shoes. I have very nice legs, and it would be wonderful to have my husband select my shoes.
Jul 19th 2013 new
(quote) Myrna-987386 said: Depends upon the depth of the relationship where both are in, and the mindset sensitivity of control. You are only as good where your partner is at the weakest. It took me a long time to understand. We all have egos but men are more sensitive. Smart wives know and accept that to win, you have to lose. I know of one instance where her husband is a good golfer, and for the first time, the wife was going to win. I saw her throw the game to save a marriage.
Now there was a smarter woman than her husband, and you Myrna are smart to have gotten that, but I would not be surprised he understood what she did too and made up for it some other way. Knowing your spouse's biggest areas of need is critical, be it a need for words of affirmation, quality time, showering her/him with gifts, physical touch, etc... it's about lifting the other up and and asking God to sanctify him/her (both together) by means of ordinary acts. Only a yes-yes works. A yes-no, no-yes or a no-no in absolutely necessary matters causes the relationship to break down. Indeed, the relationship is only as strong as the weakest link. Compounding the weakness is foolish; shoring it up with support removes it. It goes both ways.
Jul 19th 2013 new
laughing laughing laughing Broccoli! NEMO, you crack me up!!! laughing
Jul 19th 2013 new
If you are in a committed relation, why would you be dating. I guess I am out of touch with society.
Jul 19th 2013 new
laughing laughingBroccili ! bad side effects. laughing laughing
Jul 19th 2013 new
(quote) Ann-69118 said: We all know that you have to give up some things up when you enter a relationship what would you be willing to part with or do without?
I wonder if I could give up my side of the bed?
Aaaaahhhhhh......WAIT !!
The grandkids take it all the time!
How many mornings am I on the sofa while the kids and their pets are in my bed?
Jul 19th 2013 new
(quote) Kevin-975826 said: If you are in a committed relation, why would you be dating. I guess I am out of touch with society.
Hi Kevin, no, not out of touch with society, but out of touch of the JOKE. Dating is tough, I'd be happy to give it up biggrin
Jul 19th 2013 new
I agree Cathy. I also believe its gets little harder to find a mate as we older, because most people are pretty well set in their ways. I am willing to try since I do not want to remain single.
Jul 19th 2013 new
scratchchin I'd be willing to give up my Scooby snacks...
Jul 19th 2013 new
Well said, Margaret!
Posts 21 - 30 of 104