Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jul 19th 2013 new

I'd give up buying 25 Frozen T.V. Dinners at a time when they are on sale....

I'd give up going to the Mall alone where couples are walking holding hands....

I'd give up not having a Sweetheart to hug and embrace at Mass when we exchange The Peace Offering.......

I'd give up having just one toothbrush in the toothbrush holder...

I'd give up those lousy frozen Pizzas forever....They are like cardboard.....

I'd give up my peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with strawberry jam,,,,,,,,,,,,NO,,NO,,,,I wouldn't go that far,,,,SORRY....!!!!
Jul 19th 2013 new
Very hard for me too give up sailing.

m.youtube.com
Jul 19th 2013 new
I would give up my pets,garden,house,car..even my country!
Jul 19th 2013 new
(quote) Kenny-949632 said: I'd give up my peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with strawberry jam,,,,,,,,,,,,NO,,NO,,,,I wouldn't go that far,,,,SORRY....!!!!
laughing we all have our limits!
Jul 19th 2013 new
(quote) Cathy-564420 said: Dating, definitely dating
laughing especially those first dates!
Jul 19th 2013 new
(quote) Ann-69118 said: We all know that you have to give up some things up when you enter a relationship what would you be willing to part with or do without?
I'm not a calculated man, but your questions prompted me to do some calculating in my head, sort of gain and loss analysis.
The bottom line is that what I would be willing to give up would be insignificant compared to what I would gain.
Jul 19th 2013 new
faint

My soulmate!

(I did truly think I was the only person who likes PBJ on rye.)
Jul 19th 2013 new

you thunk wrong....
Jul 19th 2013 new
How about myself? Not in the way that I would turn into a doormat, but in a serious relationship, I would think it's all about the other person right?
Jul 19th 2013 new
(quote) Ann-69118 said: We all know that you have to give up some things up when you enter a relationship what would you be willing to part with or do without?
I have a nephew, 27 years old, who recently got married to a beautiful 23 year old South Korean. He was teaching school there when he met her. He wasn't intending to move permanently to a different country or leave family but I think took advantage of the opportunity when it was there. From the last I've heard, neither one of them are currently employed and they live with her grandmother.
We can learn from younger people things about relationships...be willing to move, even if you don't have a job, to get married if you find the love of your life.
Posts 31 - 40 of 104