Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion related to learning about the faith (Catechetics), defense of the Faith (Apologetics), the Liturgy and canon law, motivated by a desire to grow closer to Christ or to bring someone else closer.

Saint Augustine of Hippo is considered on of the greatest Christian thinkers of all time and the Doctor of the Church.
Learn More: Saint Augustine

Jul 25th 2013 new
Kenny, I'm not destined for hell. Did you forget about purgatory? the stepping stone to Heaven. The fire and brimstone religion was taught back in the day. Nowadays, there is a different approach. Why do you have such fear? ye of little faith.
Jul 25th 2013 new
Very Good David! You have arrived.
Jul 25th 2013 new
It seems that you are of the opinion that Catholics have the exclusive on getting to heaven. Keep in mind, there are many worthy people in other religions who actually put some Catholics to shame.
Jul 25th 2013 new
Rachel, Thanks for sharing. I commend you. It's great that someone so knowledgeable in the faith steps forth to educate the populace so desperately in need. You are right! many of us didn't receive a good catholic religious foundation due to any number of reasons. However, it is our duty and obligation to retrieve what we were cheated of. Blessings to you. Maryjane
Jul 25th 2013 new
Interesting theory.
Jul 25th 2013 new
Are you a Deacon?
Jul 25th 2013 new
You certainly do like playing the role of the devil's advocate.
Jul 25th 2013 new
I'm with you.
Jul 25th 2013 new
Thanks so much for sharing. You socked it to him.
Jul 25th 2013 new
Wow! I'm shocked. This is 2013.
Posts 61 - 70 of 159