Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is dedicated to those who are facing the challenge of raising children without the support of a spouse. This is a place to share ideas and lend mutual support.

Saint Rita is known to be a patroness for abused wives and mourning women.
Learn More: Saint Rita

Jul 21st 2013 new
laughing laughing
To which you replied, "You'll eat what's put before you, young man, and like it!" Right?
Jul 21st 2013 new
When my son was about 3 or 4, I was teaching him a joke for us to say together:
"Hey, Andy!"
"Hey, Mama!"
"Do you know how to tune a piano?"
(punchline): "No, but I can tuna fish!"

One time he tried to lead the joke:
"Hey, Mama! Do you know how to tuna fish on a piano?"
Jul 22nd 2013 new
I got another one today. I was driving with my 2 year old and I said, "Lily, I'm so tired; I need coffee." She right away said, "I tired too, I coffee too." Love her.
Jul 29th 2013 new
My girls were just joking around as they came inside after playing out in the hot sun for a while.
Catherine said to Theresa, "I love you!"
Theresa, who had lost at the last game and was pretending to be upset still, replied, with a big smirky smile, "Well, I kinda like you, but I'm not feeling like loving you right now."
Catherine said, "What?? I love you with unconditional love!"
Theresa, walking over to the ac vent and standing in the cool flow, grinned and said, "I love you with an air conditioning love!"
Jul 29th 2013 new
(quote) Rachel-731570 said: My girls were just joking around as they came inside after playing out in the hot sun for a while.
Catherine said to Theresa, "I love you!"
Theresa, who had lost at the last game and was pretending to be upset still, replied, with a big smirky smile, "Well, I kinda like you, but I'm not feeling like loving you right now."
Catherine said, "What?? I love you with unconditional love!"
Theresa, walking over to the ac vent and standing in the cool flow, grinned and said, "I love you with an air conditioning love!"
hahahaha! When I had my motorcycle i would ride my twin grandkids around the block. When my grand daughter "A" got on she was barely holding me. I turned around and said, "A...you know you can't ride with your helmet loose (she abhorred wearing a helmet at all...with the pretty blonde hair and all) Let's tighten the chin strap....and I want those arms ALL the way around me...holding me tight!" I had to laugh to myself...for she said "I can't Papa you're too fat" I said, "Well you grab my shirt on my tummy and lean into me" She did...ha!
Jul 29th 2013 new
When the boys were young....they used to call Lemonade...."Lenamade" And one or the other used to call Cole Slaw....."Cold Slop"
Jul 29th 2013 new
When driving in the car, I asked my son, "which way do we turn to go home?" After he thought about it for a while, he answered, "whichever way the blinking light points!" (The turn signal). Well......ok...... that's answer was correct! Geez.
Jul 30th 2013 new
I overheard my four year old son(long ago)discussing with then two year old daughter..
"It's not an Elefrump,it's an Elefump!!"..referring to the ornamental Elephant. smile
Jul 30th 2013 new
My duaghter was just learning to read. And said "Balloon is made up of ball and oon." Long pause "What's an oon?"
Jul 31st 2013 new
My youngest son, now 42, asked a lot of questions. When he asked why I would respond that it says so in the mother's handbook. I must have been convincing because one day he asked it he could see this mother's handbook.
Posts 11 - 20 of 31