Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jul 20th 2013 new
i should have known. My dog is getting old too now but a cart can be built for them when their hips start to go and human Glucosamine does wonders for their running and walking capability!

Say Kenny, i was trying to figure out how to photoshop all 10 of my parrots, 3 cats, and dog into my picture to make me more attractive. Is it possible to airbrush the cat and dog blood from the parrots beaks who don't like to share space with them in a picture?
Jul 21st 2013 new

They sent me my matches today........Well one of the photos of a profile was so old that it was in black and white.....Plus I'm 6'7" tall and that same woman was only 4'9" tall......Her great-great-great grandparents were Munchkins in the movie the Wizard of Oz....

And my temperment says I'm something called "" Phlegmatic "".....Where I come from in Brooklyn ,,NY.... if you called someone Phlegmatic you got cement shoes and a trip to the East River in a hurry....

1st date phone conversation.....Yes Dear,,I'm a phlegmatic.....but I'm taking medication and it should clear up soon....How about you Dear,,,She says that she is melancholic and also had a relative who was Presbyterian......
What ever happened to "" Me Tarzan,,,You Jane """ wanna go to the movies and then out to lunch...???
Those days are gone,,so it seems......Gotta go take my Phlegamatic pill....
Jul 21st 2013 new
(quote) Chris-906154 said: I'm much prettier; my photo is from 2017.
Hahahahahaha!!!
Jul 21st 2013 new
*sings* "it took me too long to realize that i dont take good pictures cos i have the kind of beauty that moves..."
wide eyed
Jul 21st 2013 new
(quote) Monica-528164 said: "...the kind of beauty that moves..."

Monica, I love your phrase! But when I look at your photo,I think you are more than the beauty that moves.
Jul 21st 2013 new
On a good day I am prettier then my picture.
On a bad day I just put a paper bag over my head before going out. tongue laughing
Jul 21st 2013 new
ty biggrin
shhh ani difranco wrote that line.
us women are all beautiful. wink
Jul 21st 2013 new
My picture is worth a thousand words. In real life, i've been told I'm priceless!
Jul 21st 2013 new
(quote) Kenny-949632 said:

I've heard that some people use photos of themselves form 1956 or even earlier....I guarantee and I swear that my photos are from at least 1977 and forward...

I do admit that I am not as pretty as my photos on my profile,,,,, I am so so so so much prettier now,,,, It is a sin how much prettier I've become...,..I went to """"Pretty Photos R Us """" and had my photos enhanced even further so now I am beyond Perty....I am adorable....

Do you swear that your photos are at least from 1985..???? .If you are lying,,I'll get Johhny Cash to get you straight....
I play this song every morning as I'm combing my hair~

www.youtube.com
Jul 21st 2013 new
(quote) Peter-449116 said: I play this song every morning as I'm combing my hair~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCsNunGnqE0
Oh Peter! laughing I used to have a crush on Mac Davis. tongue
Posts 11 - 20 of 35